Who is Ryan Spann?

I think Smith will win but Alvey is one of those fighters that can make you look bad. He's hard to finish and good at turning fights into his style of tentative shitfest.
That's a good point though the Cuban missile crisis guy I forgot his name basically made Sam look like a guy who had trained for a couple of months and bulldozered him. He can make people look bad even when losing but I believe there is a certain level where that doesn't matter and he gets smashed. I just don't think Spann is that level yet.

That's a good point though the Cuban missile crisis guy I forgot his name basically made Sam look like a guy who had trained for a couple of months and bulldozered him. He can make people look bad even when losing but I believe there is a certain level where that doesn't matter and he gets smashed. I just don't think Spann is that level yet.

Yeah I tend to agree it's not a good look however I was impressed with the way he buzzed through Misha Cirkunov who's always been a solid gatekeeper.

Yeah I tend to agree it's not a good look however I was impressed with the way he buzzed through Misha Cirkunov who's always been a solid gatekeeper.
I have always liked Misha and was impressed by that plus that Johnny Walker fight made me shit scared. I guess we will see where Ryan Spann is at after tomorrow.

I only know him from rocking Johnny Walker but then got KO'd.

Had Walker on chicken legs, then ran into his crotch and got elbowed to Bolivia. Also got rocked and slapped around the cage by Sam Alvey after dominating most of the fight. Kind of a scrub but big and powerful enough to beat Smith if he's not tuned in.

This is his test. He's been fighting non top tier competition up to now. I suppose you could put Smith on that list, but he looked good in his last one and did fight for the belt.

Misha and Alvey aren't on that level. Misha's been disappointing since they re-signed him. And he butchered the ghost of Diet Nog. That fight shouldn't have happened.

Had Walker on chicken legs, then ran into his crotch and got elbowed to Bolivia. Also got rocked and slapped around the cage by Sam Alvey after dominating most of the fight. Kind of a scrub but big and powerful enough to beat Smith if he's not tuned in.
<PlusJuan>{<shrug}
I don't know why more people on this thread don't see this . Like I posted before too he's pretty slow as well , dosnt have much of a ground game and not the greatest cardio . Honestly now that I'm mulling it over in my head more I think Smith will definitely take this one .

Who is Ryan Spann?

The Dark chocolate who about to beat white chocolates ass tonight...

I really hate this woke bullshit. Everyone knows that Superman is caucasian.

Back