who is platinum?

freaky

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
who is platinum

I heard many things about him on sherdog. There was so much hype. I was really looking forward to
see this "future goat" fight but all I saw was mediocre-ness.

Why is there so many sherdoggers on his jock? some even compared him to McGoat which is laughable after seeing his performance. lol. Is it because he is openly gay about making love to Alan Jouban?

lol can someone explain to me?

Who is this scrub Platinum and why is he so popular? Jouban on the other hand was flawless.

Inb4 triggered Sherbros shaking in their boots

He's a douche, some sherdoggers like douche...

Win by early KO in UFC debut and that fighter becomes the greatest thing since the last guy who won by early KO in their debut. This is how it goes around here even when it's obvious someone is flawed or limited.

matt_perry_620x348.jpg

Platinum crushed me. I finally thought I had a reason to live. I was looking to the future. I was almost happy. Then an underwear model beat the shit out of me and took my soul. I composed this poem regarding Platinum:

My dreams were crushed and incinerated, leaving behind an infinity of darkness. After so long, I see it. A little glimmer of hope. A diamond in the roughened distance. Perhaps it’s a mirage. Maybe I can find a way to reach it. But until then, I’m trapped in this oblivion of misery. Do I choose to feel? To let in all the pain and hurt? To acknowledge that my heart was ripped from me. That every last drop of ink was siphoned from it. And then I watched as it was tossed to the side like trash. With every breath I take — inhale, exhale — I am doing all I can to keep from crumbling into a million pieces of my broken soul.

who is platinum

I heard many things about him on sherdog. There was so much hype. I was really looking forward to
see this "future goat" fight but all I saw was mediocre-ness.

Why is there so many sherdoggers on his jock? some even compared him to McGoat which is laughable after seeing his performance. lol. Is it because he is openly gay about making love to Alan Jouban?

lol can someone explain to me?

Who is this scrub Platinum and why is he so popular? Jouban on the other hand was flawless.

Inb4 triggered Sherbros shaking in their boots

He's the GOAT

I used to have no idea Who he is...
djimon-korath.gif

Until I watch him fighting Jouban....

He is just a bum.

Platinum crushed me. I finally thought I had a reason to live. I was looking to the future. I was almost happy. Then an underwear model beat the shit out of me and took my soul. I composed this poem regarding Platinum:

My dreams were crushed and incinerated, leaving behind an infinity of darkness. After so long, I see it. A little glimmer of hope. A diamond in the roughened distance. Perhaps it’s a mirage. Maybe I can find a way to reach it. But until then, I’m trapped in this oblivion of misery. Do I choose to feel? To let in all the pain and hurt? To acknowledge that my heart was ripped from me. That every last drop of ink was siphoned from it. And then I watched as it was tossed to the side like trash. With every breath I take — inhale, exhale — I am doing all I can to keep from crumbling into a million pieces of my broken soul.

Shut your trap Ito.

I used to have no idea Who he is...
djimon-korath.gif

Until I watch him fighting Jouban....

He is just a bum.
But you will still anxiously wait for him to fight again and to redeem himself.

Also, its funny that you are calling him a bum when you are a nerd from the middle out of nowhere who would get knocked out stiff by him

<36>

PLATINUM GOAT

i dunno
does he fight midgets like mcg does?

This is just sad lmfao

Imo, he's quite likely the most overrated fighter in the history of the UFC.

If people want to throw the acronym GOAT around. The fuckin fighter they are using it for better be alot better than that fuckin guy. And anybody that called him that, ought to retire from the internet.

He's been downgraded to Aluminum until further notice

Just a troll / joke sherdog had going on.

It wasn't even a good one but seemed a bunch pushed the shit show forward.

Justin-Timberlake-Blank-Stare.gif

From the looks of it more than a few have abandoned the Platinum Mike Love Train, but have found a newly opened sink where they can regroup and vote on the next "Big" thing to get a love train...

320sw0sw7847.gif

Back