Who is picking Dillashaw, and why?

lol. Alright TS. I underestimated Dillashaw. I saw glimpses of it in the Easton fight, but didn't think he could pull it off against such a great fighter like Barao. Good pick though.

Crows are now on the Endangered Species list.

TJ broke the Alpha male curse, sent Bang off on a high note, and won the belt against someone who was considered P4P best fighter. All of this just before he gets married. Good story all around.

When I saw Bang crying, I'll admit, it brought tears of joy. So happy for Team Alpha Male right now. Been a fan since 2008. YEAH BABY!!!!! WAR TAM!!!!

Despite the odds; I am picking TJ Dillashaw to win right now. I think he has the footwork, and a better understanding of angles and distance than Barao. TJ always enters on one angle, and leaves on another. I think he either wins a decision or rocks Barao and gets a choke. I know the odds are slim, but fuck it

Despite the odds; I am picking TJ Dillashaw to win right now. I think he has the footwork, and a better understanding of angles and distance than Barao. TJ always enters on one angle, and leaves on another. I think he either wins a decision or rocks Barao and gets a choke. I know the odds are slim, but fuck it

EatCrow.jpg

Okay haha, I'm done gloating.

Not the least bit unhappy to see it happen. Cheers.

I didn't really have anything invested in the fight, and was actually happy when he won.

Cute crow eating thread tho.

I don't understand your disposition? I didn't even dispute your case much at all.

Did you actually bet any cash though?

Nope. I just enjoy reading your responses. You misdirect conversations more than Dana White and it amuses me.

i win again.....

damn im good at this sports betting thing

TS just shat on everyone.

i never said barao was defs going too win so why you calling me out

Sorry man. I was amped up last night and just quoted everyone who seemed to count TJ out. My bad.

Back