Who is picking Dillashaw, and why?

Nobody who can walk in a straight line and hold a conversation at the same time.

You said you believe he will win. Then you said that it is unlikely. If you are predicting him to win, then you would believe that outcome to be likely.

I guess I should have said this: based off their records and level of competition, it does seem very unlikely that TJ will win. Surely you agree with that notion? But despite that logic and the odds all favor Barao

Last edited:
In the hope I get my vbet cash back. Sherdog screwed up on my large spurs bet the other day and cost me my money

I am because he's more handsome than Renan. That's it.

Hmm, for me I could see him winning, but it's not real likely. Pretty much the same reasons you posted fortheo. He has the tools to get it done. He can knock guys out, he can sub, he can wrestle, he can move well, etc.

But at the end of the day . . . No, I'm picking Renan to win but wouldn't be incredibly surprised if T.J. pulled it off.

Im goin with tj. I think the combination of his striking and wrestling is going to really give barrao problems

T.J. has a very slim chance to win this fight. I don't understand what makes people think this outcome will be any different than the Uriah fight. T.J. has improved striking but is still a wrestler who has to rely on takedowns against elite strikers and Uriah wasn't any different.

He could win, but I've seen him get planted on his ass from a punch by a guy that would lose to the champ.

I'm a sucker for underdogs and I'm a big Dillashaw fan. Even so, I don't think he's going to win, but I think he's going to put up one hell of a fight.

I do want him to win, but I like Barao too, so either way I won't be upset.

Unless you're betting on Dillawshaw, nobody cares about these picks.

everyone has a chance but barao is pretty much a perfect fighter

I guess anyone has a punchers chance, but TJ isn't really known to be a crazy one punch KO artist. to KO Barao he'll probably need to hurt him and land a barrage to win. Seems unlikely but you never really know in this game.

I think TJ has all the tools to rock him standing and play it out on the feet

I put a little bit of money on him because of the odds, his mentality, his wrestling, hard work and dedication and his improved stand up. Lets see what happens.

TJ Dillashaw is not the one to break the team alpha male curse. They need to get Cain to join them to start getting some title wins or something.

You can't stand Renan's face so you want him to lose? Go back to watching beauty pageants.

No, I never once stated that my dislike for Barao's face is the reason I want him to lose. I want him to lose because I want TJ to win.

Back