Who is picking Dillashaw, and why?

fortheo

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Despite the odds; I am picking TJ Dillashaw to win right now. I think he has the footwork, and a better understanding of angles and distance than Barao. TJ always enters on one angle, and leaves on another. I think he either wins a decision or rocks Barao and gets a choke. I know the odds are slim, but fuck it

If he does win he will win same as hendo. Big ko, but I don't think it will happen

No one actually believes he'll win, if that's your question.

Has someone put some money on him? Of course.

If he does win he will win same as hendo. Big ko, but I don't think it will happen

I actually think a big KO is the least likely way that Dillashaw could possibly win. However, it is nice to see someone playing with the idea of Dillashaw even winning haha.

Need some more fans in here though.

No one actually believes he'll win, if that's your question.

Has someone put some money on him? Of course.

I believe he will win, I know it's unlikely...but yeah. If someone put money on him, then I'd like to at least no why they think Dillashaw even stands a chance. I gave my reasons, I'd like to hear others.

I'm sure there's a couple people picking or wanting him to win just because he's the American/speaks english.

I believe he will win. gotta stand tall and make a good name for alphamale after Uriah didnt know how to intelligently defend

I've got him via submission in the 4th; gotta love the underdog.

Also I can't stand Renan's face.

I believe he will win, I know it's unlikely...but yeah. If someone put money on him, then I'd like to at least no why they think Dillashaw even stands a chance. I gave my reasons, I'd like to hear others.

Wanting someone to win and believing they will are two different things.

Why is he getting a title shot? I haven't gotten a chance to watch him fight yet, but he is 9-2 with a loss (albeit split decision) as recently as October. I love Team Alpha Male, but it seems like they are feeding TJ to Barao. They couldn't get him a few more fights first so he would have a better shot?

Why is he getting a title shot? I haven't gotten a chance to watch him fight yet, but he is 9-2 with a loss (albeit split decision) as recently as October. I love Team Alpha Male, but it seems like they are feeding TJ to Barao. They couldn't get him a few more fights first so he would have a better shot?

Because Raphael Assuncao is injured

Also the fight with Assuncao was really close. He isn't being fed to Barao, he is a really good fighter but just doesn't have all that much experience

I'm favoring barao, not picking, favoring. As much of a chance people are giving him, i think tj can definitely pull it off. Seen Crazier shit happen.

anyone putting money on him is blinded by the odds and optimism

Okay ? I said "believe", where are you getting "wanting" from?

You said you believe he will win. Then you said that it is unlikely. If you are predicting him to win, then you would believe that outcome to be likely.

Gotta spend money to make money. At +500, it's a pretty good payout even if your betting 20 bucks.

The odds are tempting, and he is a good fighter, but I just can't see it.

I don't think many do, in fact on the forums I haven't seen one person say he will win yet aside from this 1st page

Back