Who is on your ignore list?

Well, I'm lost. Best let sleeping dogs lie in this instance apparently..

He's a perfect example of a poster that I wish people would have just ignored instead of reporting. He would provide surreal amounts of information in those breaking news mega threads. Like tweets and articles from everywhere.
I miss sodapopinski. He was a good guy.

But this was a time when the left was pretty much engaged in reporting us Trump voters quite a bit. It made it near impossible for some of us to even post. I do believe that things have changed for the better since then. Especially in the last 6 weeks.

Sure, but he contributed more than most here when it came to the breaking news threads so some of us wish he were still around.

We've had quite a few posters be good contributers before losing their mind.

One does not excuse the other.

I don't see any purpose of putting anyone pn an ignore list.
I didn't come to the War Room to smell my own farts. You shouldn't fear listening to an opinion that differs from your own. Whether you agree with it or not, you can learn something.
You can disagree with your adversaries and still learn from them.
Understanding why someone thinks the way that they do takes away a bit of the venom when you're on opposite sides of a debate.

It's a lot easier to just write everyone off as stupid, or crazy, instead of actually discussing and working through their logic.

Meh, I don't use the ignore function, but I think you're mistaking why one would use it.

It's like walking into a bar, you don't mind chatting up people who disagree with you. what you do mind is the heavily intoxicated blubbering idiot who rambles saying shit that doesn't make sense, doesn't listen, and all in all is impossible to have any sort of reasonable conversation with.

That's why I add an element of multi-tasking (eg. Youtube, sporting events, adult viewing, etc.) to that same regimen.

<13>
Same here I’m just not good at it, I’ve missed half innings of games replying to someone I likely didn’t even read everything they wrote

How on earth can you have more than a handful of posters on ignore. I barely read more than a dozen guys regularly

And at one point does it stop being everyone else is crazy and maybe it's time to look in the mirror

Look, I'm not saying Castro didn't have smashing good looks. Generalissimo Hotness. But the olive drab was, well, drab.

Nah, olive green is aesthetically and practically fresh, especially in the tropics.

Meh, I don't use the ignore function, but I think you're mistaking why one would use it.

It's like walking into a bar, you don't mind chatting up people who disagree with you. what you do mind is the heavily intoxicated blubbering idiot who rambles saying shit that doesn't make sense, doesn't listen, and all in all is impossible to have any sort of reasonable conversation with.
That's fair.
Nah , you're right actually. There are quite a few people in the War Room that are unreasonable shit posters, and are pointless to try to talk with.
I think it's easy enough to just scroll past them, but i just meant that I prefer to see the ugly than pretend like it didn't exist.

I think @Trotsky put me on his ignore. Im fine with him being a pussy like that. That gives him 2 people on his ignore list, which matches his penis size in inches. @HomerThompson might be interested in that.

You're not on my ignore list. I just don't respond to you mindlessly tagging me all the time with boring partisan insults. If you ever (ever) made a post with substance I might respond to it.

Literally all of your posts are just tagging posters and making generic "lol librulz suk" posts. You're a huge loser, and it's very sad.

Ignore lists are for extreme pussies, like the top of the pussies list, like the navy seals of pussies

It’s words people, if you are offended by words, you read, there’s literally something wrong with you

It’s words people, if you are offended by words, you read, there’s literally something wrong with you
It's strange when people pretend as if words have never bothered them before.

I don't ignore anyone, and I think only 2 people ignore me, 1 because I accused him of engaging in bestiality with chickens, which may be true as he reported me and gave me one of my two yellows in 10 years on here. I also used to fuck with a guy who I am about 80-90% sure was Paul Heyman, and I think he blocked me too and gave me my other yellow.

I don't ignore anyone, and I think only 2 people ignore me, 1 because I accused him of engaging in bestiality with chickens, which may be true as he reported me and gave me one of my two yellows in 10 years on here. I also used to fuck with a guy who I am about 80-90% sure was Paul Heyman, and I think he blocked me too and gave me my other yellow.

You ever see the murderer who stays around to get interviewed by the cops while he pretends to be a jogger?

I'm 80% sure this guy is Paul Heyman.

lol at 'ignore list'.
anyone who puts someone on ignore is a fucking pussy.
giphy.gif

Deal With It

How on earth can you have more than a handful of posters on ignore. I barely read more than a dozen guys regularly

And at one point does it stop being everyone else is crazy and maybe it's time to look in the mirror
I have a couple people ignored because they spam likes or @s.

I have a number of others ignored because they mostly just troll or shitposting. A number now appear to have been banned or inactive, so I'll prune that soon.

I miss sodapopinski. He was a good guy.

But this was a time when the left was pretty much engaged in reporting us Trump voters quite a bit. It made it near impossible for some of us to even post. I do believe that things have changed for the better since then. Especially in the last 6 weeks.

I don't know about that. I got double yellows (which I won't go into, because.... well... I still don't understand it) that just dropped off. I was a Moderator (8 total), and then elevated to Administrator (3 total) for a few years on a large political board that many would know. I finally stepped down when it was clear the Left wing faction on the staff was set on targeting and banning Conservative members. I didn't want my name associated with it. That forum has since imploded. I won't name it out of respect to this forum.

When I got dinged here, I was thinking... wait... what? I am not sure if the staff here works by a consensus vote, which we did, but whatever the process, it left an experienced political poster scratching his head and thinking on bailing, but then I decided to do memes until the dub yellows finally went away.

I ignore no one, even if they personally attack me. I never have or will.

Back