Who is Nick Diaz?

But Fedor got beat up by a scrub

after never losing for ten years. but i guess fighters never get old and are always in their prime. anyone who has lost a fight is garbage. am i using your logic correctly?

after never losing for ten years. but i guess fighters never get old and are always in their prime. anyone who has lost a fight is garbage. am i using your logic correctly?
Absolutely

really? you're going to go with that? so tell me who beat that gsp? from what i remember, no one did. who beat that anderson silva? michael bisping, the middleweight champion, and daniel cormier, the interim champion.

you have no argument. you are grasping at straws to make nick look bad. i have no idea why you hate him. i guess because his brother choked out the guy in your av. that is the only reason i can come up with.
I don't hate him I just don't rate him.

He fought against two fighters low in confidence after suffering potentially career ending injuries. He was a warm-up fight pure and simple. He's just not that good. Deal with it!

He'll fight, lose, whine and get suspended for two years because of marijuana metabolites. Same ol story.

he's popular, it s all that counts nowadays.

Shame on you TS! Diaz would beat anyone without time limit THAT'S a fact and he's probably the only drug free fighter left!

Back