Who is Nick Diaz?

Chin, Cardio, BJJ and skull rattling combos all night. Willing to stand and bang (and win) against anyone who will trade. Hasn't been stopped in over a decade (when he was 19), despite facing the GOAT MW Anderson Silva and GOAT WW George St Pierre.

Nick tends to lose on points from strikes that don't phase him or because american MMA rewards top position over submission attempts in scoring.

His fighting style is badass and it's what the fans want to see.

Last edited:
Apparently he is broke too. Made a payment to plan to pay off $75,000 fine

I get it, it's like on one hand - he's kinda a bum, but on the other - he'd likely beat the current WW or MW champ right now.. if you weren't watching mma when he KO'd Lawler or gogoplata'd Gomi, then you probably wouldn't understand the magnitude, it's like Nate sucks (on one hand) but on the other - he'll beat up Conor McGregor, they're anomalies in mma, stylistic nightmares for fans & fighters alike

Well when he loses on the scorecards he doesn't actually get his ass kicked. And in a one on one street fight I'd put my money on Nick any day.

And if Nick sucks so bad why was Condit scared to fight him?

Some dude who beat up KJ Noons and Scott Smith in Strikeforce, with only one win in his UFC return against a guy now fighting at 145?

Yet apparently in his return should main event a PPV or even get a title shot according to some Sherdoggers.

Your use of "Sherdoggers" here is odd. The implication is that they don't know what theyre talking about, because theyre "just dumb sherdoggers".

But you're admitting that you have no knowledge of even recent MMA history.

It's like, "Who is Karl Malone, and why do "Sportswriters" think he was a good power forward?"

Who is Nick Diaz?

the-jerk-poster.jpg

he is the brother of the guy who beat McGregor,
everyone sooks about boring wrestlers, now we sooking about exciting strikers, put him against anyone who isnt going to dry hump him for the whole fight and your pretty well guaranteed a FOTN, Im presuming a

I like the Diaz brothers and I like Conor also. Am I doing it wrong?

another idiotic thread hating on diaz, while forgetting the competition of fighters he faced. but i guess anderson silva, gsp, and carlos condit are cans. smfh.
A gsp coming off a knee reconstruction and an anderson coming off a double leg break. They were right for the picking and he still got smashed.

Overrated because he comes to fight (sort of) and has popularity.

It's a cop out to want big fights so he can lose, pretend he won, and then say he fights the best. He is a grade A ducker. He ducked gunnar nelson. He pulled out of a bjj tournament because he thought the guy just wanted to make a name off of him...LAL.

right. because no one else has ever lost to those fighters. i guess you'd prefer a fighter who beats up on scrubs who has a flawless record. if you're not fedor, you suck, right?
But Fedor got beat up by a scrub

A gsp coming off a knee reconstruction and an anderson coming off a double leg break. They were right for the picking and he still got smashed.

Overrated because he comes to fight (sort of) and has popularity.

It's a cop out to want big fights so he can lose, pretend he won, and then say he fights the best. He is a grade A ducker. He ducked gunnar nelson. He pulled out of a bjj tournament because he thought the guy just wanted to make a name off of him...LAL.

really? you're going to go with that? so tell me who beat that gsp? from what i remember, no one did. who beat that anderson silva? michael bisping, the middleweight champion, and daniel cormier, the interim champion.

you have no argument. you are grasping at straws to make nick look bad. i have no idea why you hate him. i guess because his brother choked out the guy in your av. that is the only reason i can come up with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back