Who is Nick Diaz?

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Some dude who beat up KJ Noons and Scott Smith in Strikeforce, with only one win in his UFC return against a guy now fighting at 145?

Yet apparently in his return should main event a PPV or even get a title shot according to some Sherdoggers.

0qnU8IN.gif

Some dude who beat up KJ Noons and Scott Smith in Strikeforce, with only one win in his UFC return against a guy now fighting at 145?

Yet apparently in his return should main event a PPV or even get a title shot according to some Sherdoggers.

2016 account :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

A very talented but bitter, whiny, jealous fighter.

His younger brother is the same.

Platinum Nation Member. #PlatinumBless

yawn, try harder.

I don't think he deserves a title shot, but if WMMA can headline PPVs, surely Nick Diaz can.

BTW, how many people have actually beaten Anderson Silva and GSP?

He's an extremely skilled fighter with toughness and cardio for days. He lacks a lot of other physical gifts, but can hang with anyone at any aspect of MMA. Plus a lot of people like watching him fight for a number of reasons.

another idiotic thread hating on diaz, while forgetting the competition of fighters he faced. but i guess anderson silva, gsp, and carlos condit are cans. smfh.

another idiotic thread hating on diaz, while forgetting the competition of fighters he faced. but i guess anderson silva, gsp, and carlos condit are cans. smfh.

And lost to all of them.

<{anton}>

And lost to all of them.

<{anton}>

right. because no one else has ever lost to those fighters. i guess you'd prefer a fighter who beats up on scrubs who has a flawless record. if you're not fedor, you suck, right?

A guy you dont wanna fuck with

Back