Who is next for Johnny Walker?

Glover "Fucking" Teixeira

Manuwa maybe even if that doesn't somehow get put together.

Lol no one wanted to match him and Reyes now that Reyes had that shit show everyone wants Walker to dust him and take his momentum

Adding to this do you think maybe fighters don't want to face him because they don't to be his first top 10 fight in case they get KOed? I mean a few of them really are on the bubble.

Adding to this do you think maybe fighters don't want to face him because they don't to be his first top 10 fight in case they get KOed? I mean a few of them really are on the bubble.
They probably are although I think at this point startching Walker might warrent someone else a titleshot too, seems his next fight regardless is a title eliminator or a shot

Someone like Latifi would be a good option

Reyes makes sense because he didn't do enough last fight to earn a title shot, I think Glover is already booked though. Maybe Corey Anderson?

yeah, I forgot glover is fighting in miami. anderson makes sense in the scheme of the division but I don't see why they would pair maybe the most exciting fighter in the division now with the least exciting

Khalil Rountree coming for revenge.

Some poor soul.

Either Reyes for next title contender or winner of Smith-Gustaffson or Rockhold-Blachowicz. Reyes makes the most sense as he is the highest ranked but his performance against oezdemir wasn't the best.

Also Khalil Rountree should be fighting one of the guys mentioned who Walker doesn't fight. If he strings together a couple more impressive wins, I'd love to see the walker rematch as well. Goddamn, finally 205 a bit more exciting

Back