Who is next for Johnny Walker?

Riatyn

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
He should be close to ready for a camp if he isn't already. LHW has some pretty jacked up rankings right now. So who should he fight next?

Screen-Shot-2019-02-27-at-15.32.56.png

Whoever wants to be made famous... and needs a nap after a long week leading up to the fight.

Put him on one of those celebrity dance shows and lets see if his shoulder survives.

Dom Reyes in a title eliminator. if not him, then Glover in some brazil on brazil crime

Whoever wants to be made famous... and needs a nap after a long week leading up to the fight.

Jon. I doubt he puts him to *sleep.

* Any number of other things outside the octagon might be trouble for Jon.

Dom Reyes in a title eliminator. if not him, then Glover in some brazil on brazil crime

Reyes makes sense because he didn't do enough last fight to earn a title shot, I think Glover is already booked though. Maybe Corey Anderson?

Anderson, Glover, OSP or someone with a decent ground game to properly try and test him.

I'd just like to see him in the second or third round. Let us see what he fights like when he doesn't get that insane early KO

He needs to be test against a wrestler if he wants to fight Jon Jones. Give him Corey Anderson next. After that let him face Gus.

He will ko Jones. Dana won't let him. Figbt Jones in order to protect him

Lol no one wanted to match him and Reyes now that Reyes had that shit show everyone wants Walker to dust him and take his momentum

He needs to fight Jones now to have a decent chance at winning the second fight rematch down the line in 2-3 years. Let's see what he can do now. If he loses and he's really as good as we think he is then he'll string a few wins together and get another shot. It's not like LHW is booming with contenders for Jon.

Back