Who is Murphy (Shev’s next opponent) and is she any good?

She pulls off the upset.you heard it here first

Lot of nasty comments here, she deserves the title shot, crackhead strength is real. The odds are going to be insane.

Hilariously she has a win over Sarah d Alelio who beat a green Nunes and Kaitlin young who beat a young Tate.

Nothing against her but I can't imagine her chances being that much better than Jessica eye. If you consider Val and Nunes to be the highest caliber of talent in wmma then I'd consider her the soccer mom equivalent in WMMA.

She is cody meckenzie. Val is mendes

I wonder what will be the betting odds. I guess Val will be -2000

She should blitz with a flying knee because nothing else has worked. Look confused/constipated anytime someone says it was a stupid move. Maybe say it was a great plan because it would have worked if it had worked.

I like her story and by all means I should like her too.. I just don't though. I don't like her personality at all. It's a weird feeling. I don't like her but wish her the very best.

She's scrappy, but the skill gap will be enormous. She will likely get destroyed, although it may be reasonably competitive for a bit.

As of 2019, Lauren Murphy has an estimated net worth around $0.3 million, mostly earned through her MMA career.Feb 28, 2019 <45>

She’s got some big ass crackhead titties though. Prob has a loose butthole tho.

She has the best win streak in the division right now other than Valentina. That being said, she is fucking terrible lmfao

Lauren Murphy is a fighter that has two good qualities that have carried her to this title shot: She is tough. She is consistent. She always shows up and takes it to her opponent, but rarely gets a finish. She always seems to be able to take whatever her opponents can dish out. She seems to rack up a lot of wins by simply outlasting her opponents, not fading, stealing 3rd rounds, and winning decisions. However, these qualities will likely not serve her well against Shevchenko. Murphy will keep coming forward and eat a lot of punishment. Murphy's ground game isn't good enough to finish Shevchenko, even is she comes out on top after a scramble. Could be a horrific beating in the making. If you like watching highly skilled fighters just tee-off over and over on slower, less-skilled, but tenacious opponents...then, this fight is for you.

Jarl

Back