Who is more talented with his hands: JDS or Gokhan Saki?

Saki fought Overeem after he was in one of the greatest kickboxing matches i've ever seen. Context matters.

Where the hell is Saki? I know he was stripped of his Glory title, but wasn't there a new match announced at the beginning of this year.
Still think Mike kinda ruined Saki. The brilliant combinations went in favor of headhunting. Such a pity.

Both of them fought Overeem and both were finished by him. Also both of them have one of the most beautiful and technical boxing that I have ever seen.

WTFisThisShit.png

LOL I saw one where he hurts Cerrone to the body with a kick then goes and smashes him with a punch to the same injured rib to drop him. #prick

Just for your info it wasn't cerrone it was some German guy who is a MW/LHW but overeem just dwarfs him. I thought the same but somebody on this forum corrected me and linked me the clip in question from the 'reem' documentary.

Also if somebody can't find the gif of saki either finishing Ghita with like a 10 punch combo, or the quadruple left hook combo on that one black dude then i'm going to have to look for it.

After posting it TS must Stockton slap himself for even asking this question.

Overeem broke Saki's arm.
Not taking away from Overeem but Saki arm and ribs was already tenderize by Daniel Ghiță from earlier. Noticed in the Reem fight, Saki never threw a single right and basically fought that fight with his feet and left hooks

didn't Bas rutten said that overeem knocked out saki many times in sparring or something like that?
What happens in training stayed in training. However, if it's was ever recorded, Saki completely took Reem to school he

JDS has a couple of weakness (not including low kick defense) that would be tough for him. He does a poor job circling to the center, something he did better against Rothwell, but it's Rothwell...not one of those guys who come with speed & technique. Another thing is his habit to counter straight punches with power hooks and he doesn't adjust when those aren't landing. Cain and Stipe were stepping in and landing straights over and over and Junior tried to catch them with hooks. Some landed, most didn't. He'd take more shots against better strikers and land less.

But JDS would do well regardless because of his chin and his offense. When he gets to control the action his speed shines and he hits very hard, also has good combinations. Good rhythm as well. He'd do well against the boxer type strikers, some big wars.

But maybe what Barboza has shown multiple times now starts to ring a bell here. He's a LW and those low kicks will ruin you if you aren't prepared. JDS would be facing big boys with his weight on the lead leg. Not LW's, but HW's with harder kicks...

anyone who picks JDS over Saki doesnt know what they are talking about

Saki fought Overeem after he was in one of the greatest kickboxing matches i've ever seen. Context matters.
if ghita vs saki was one of the greatest kickboxing matches you have ever seen, then you have seen like ...what.... 10 kickboxing fights?

Back