Who is more talented with his hands: JDS or Gokhan Saki?

Gokhan Saki without a doubt! He's one a my favorite figthers to watch! Wish he still fought with Glory!

JDS has to adjust his boxing to the sport, while Saki does have to adjust his boxing to kickboxing but not as much of an adjustment.

JDS solely uses his hands while Saki really uses his hands to set up his beautiful kicks.

I would give the advantage to JDS, nobody really fears Junior throwing kicks and yet he is still very effective boxing. His jab is very good and set ups are pretty good for MMA. One thing about Junior though is his defense is absolutely terrible.

lol At people saying JDS has better 'anything' than Saki. Saki by fucking miles.

I'm scrolling through at work...another ass avatar. Hope I can keep my job.

0000_medium.gif
My vote goes to Saki, the only decent Turkish fighter who has somewhat fame

Awesome gif, Thanks for sharing this
I was there live, and the crowd went absolutely insane when each knockdown happened. I'm a galatasaray(soccer team) fan, I'm used to loud cheers etc, this Saki shizzle was absolutely insane.
Also got a photo with bas rutten one of my fav's and touched niki holzken's glove while there was still his opponents blood on it =D

Is this thread real life?

Wtf

K-1 World GP Champion
DREAM Champion
Strikeforce Champion

UFC Title Fight next. Very overrated.

His current 4-5 fight run is the most impressive thing he's ever done in his career. Everything else before that was steroid induced.

JDS has to adjust his boxing to the sport, while Saki does have to adjust his boxing to kickboxing but not as much of an adjustment.

JDS solely uses his hands while Saki really uses his hands to set up his beautiful kicks.

I would give the advantage to JDS, nobody really fears Junior throwing kicks and yet he is still very effective boxing. His jab is very good and set ups are pretty good for MMA. One thing about Junior though is his defense is absolutely terrible.

What is this shite I'm reading? JDS has decent boxing in a division in MMA where no-one except Overeem has what could be considered great striking. His jabs only work against slow people like Rothwell and Carwin. Are you forgetting that he got beaten up in the striking by a podgy Mexican?

Why the hell have both Saki and Ghita been so inactive? Love watching them fight but they're both 1and 2 years respectively without fighting. They're basically the last of the top K-1 guys still competing at the top level.

What is this shite I'm reading? JDS has decent boxing in a division in MMA where no-one except Overeem has what could be considered great striking. His jabs only work against slow people like Rothwell and Carwin. Are you forgetting that he got beaten up in the striking by a podgy Mexican?

So is he not better than the majority of MMA fighters when it comes to boxing or not?

Did I not also say he has terrible defense?

LOL I saw one where he hurts Cerrone to the body with a kick then goes and smashes him with a punch to the same injured rib to drop him. #prick
Overeem is undefeated in the gym. He rules through fear.

We aren't comparing him to MMA fighters. We are comparing him to Saki.

I also posted why I think he has the advantage over Saki.

The adjustments and the fact that Junior solely focus on his hands while Saki's most effective part of his striking are his kicks.

Saki is the better kickboxer no doubt but Junior has the advantage in boxing.

Back