Who is more skilled in their respective martial art base, Holly(boxing) or Ronda(Judo)?

Who is more skilled fighter in their respective martial art base, Ronda(Judo) or Holly(Boxing)?

• Total voters
Holly just got outboxed by a Muay Thai champion....... Ive never seen any other female fighter outgrapple Ronda

BelatedFastAgouti.gif

She can't shoot a double because she has fucked knees according to Schaub.

On the mat she's years ahead.

She light years ahead oh housewivies in the mat, but anyone with training would twist her in a knot. Hensel why she refuses to fight cyborg

If you answer the question as it was posed, it's clearly Holly. Both women are well established in their particular base, however.

Who the fuck does Judo? Seriously?

Boxing has way more talent and competitors than Judo. Holly was the champion of a deeper talent pool in boxing, Ronda wasn't even the best at Judo.

Holly Bless

Id have to agree.

you know its bad when instead of answering the question,they just shit on whatever sport Ronda competed in

I voted Rousey but she still hasn't faced any body who's actually qualified to test her judo like Shev was able to test Holms boxing.

you would have thought mcmann would have,but jeez she had a tougher time dealing with liz carmouche than she did with mcmann

She light years ahead oh housewivies in the mat, but anyone with training would twist her in a knot. Hensel why she refuses to fight cyborg

She refuses to fight cyborg because Cyborg would maul her before she could get it to the ground.

If she got lucky and landed a takedown like Carano into mount and it's game over though.

Tate vs Holm was housewife vs someone with training. Tate dominated the grappling. Ronda vs Tate is someone who's trained and someone who can grapple.

Your whole argument against her not being good on the mat seems to be centered around not being able to strike or get the takedown. It's not even an argument.

wow, you totally took the bait..... poor show lol

anyway back to the point, a takedown is not the same as being outboxed for 25 minutes, so keep trying

:rolleyes: What point, dude? Your point that clinching and takedowns are not grappling?

:rolleyes: What point, dude? Your point that clinching and takedowns are not grappling?
Im perfectly aware that clinching and takedowns are grappling, as I said... it was bait ....... they however are not signs of someone being "outgrappled" which is what I originally said. Yet you seem to think it does

How people aren't saying Holm, I'll never know. Holm was considered the best at one time. Rousey never even took gold in the Olympics. Rousey is better in her art by never being number 1???

Holly is considered by many to be one of the greatest female boxers of all time, Ronda medalled at some pan-ams and took bronze at the olympics and silver at worlds, so Holly.

Back