Who is more impressive, Jordan or CR7?

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Michael Jordan was dominant in a talent pool of height outliers for a sport only about 10 countries really play competitively when he was active.

Cristiano Ronaldo is dominant in a sport not exclusive of height that maybe 100 countries play competitively.

I think Cristiano is more impressive. He also isn't a massive douchebag.

american sports are not sports but entertaiment. i mean no pro/rel time c lock and other bs that stops being sport

Michael Jordan was dominant in a talent pool of height outliers for a sport only about 10 countries really play competitively when he was active.

Cristiano Ronaldo is dominant in a sport not exclusive of height that maybe 100 countries play competitively.

Ronaldo isn’t even in the conversation. It should be between Jordan and the soccer GOAT, Messi. I’d go with Jordan though, just because I like basketball much more.

I never considered Jordan a douchebag, I'd argue Cristiano is a much larger one than him though.

My "more impressive" is Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima, aka OG Ronaldo

american sports are not sports but entertaiment. i mean no pro/rel time c lock and other bs that stops being sport
This is ridiculous, they're clearly sports. C'mon now, put down the haterade.

I just think that the talent pool with soccer (football for the lesser English-speaking nations) is so much greater that you'd have to say Ronaldo.

Reactions: DS7
Rodney Mullen literally invented a sport, that’s now in the olympics. I’d say him

From what i gather Jordan was the standout player during his playing days and to a vast majority, still the best there has ever been, Cristiano Ronaldo isn't even the best in his era, its like your trolling muricans to start some shit.
<DisgustingHHH>

From what i gather Jordan was the standout player during his playing days and to a vast majority, still the best there has ever been, Cristiano Ronaldo isn't even the best in his era, its like your trolling muricans to start some shit.
<DisgustingHHH>

I guess the point I am trying to make is, soccer/footy is just way more competitive than Basketball or NFL. In some ways, Tennis, Wrestling and Judo are more competitive than Basketball and American Football.

Messi usually wins when compared to Ronaldo. I believe that Cristiano has qualities that make him more versatile in different teams, hence winning in three different leagues, whereas Messi seems to be successful in a team with a very distinct playing style. But that's just my 2 cents.

Jordan career points: 32,282
Ronaldo career points: 750

thanks for making the most absurd comparison of all time

WTF?

I guess the point I am trying to make is, soccer/footy is just way more competitive than Basketball or NFL. In some ways, Tennis, Wrestling and Judo are more competitive than Basketball and American Football.

Messi usually wins when compared to Ronaldo. I believe that Cristiano has qualities that make him more versatile in different teams, hence winning in three different leagues, whereas Messi seems to be successful in a team with a very distinct playing style. But that's just my 2 cents.
in what way is it more competitive ?

and you could stick messi in any other top side and he would win shit with or for them.

in what way is it more competitive ?

and you could stick messi in any other top side and he would win shit with or for them.

Generally speaking, more countries playing = bigger talent pool.

You can't make an easy assumption like that with Messi, it's unproven. Cristiano actually won shit for three different teams.

MJ

cry more from whatever poverty country you from

The EU has the same GDP as the US and a similar median GDP PPP as the US, with the difference being easily attributed to the fact that several EU states had suffered actual genocides and been under communist control within the living memory of millenials.

Soccer isn't even a sport. It's a game played by soft as hell pansies that flop to the ground like they've been shot if anyone even comes close to touching them. If you're going to call that a sport then you probably consider bowling, darts, poker and billiards sports as well. Fuck off with that shit.

I never considered Jordan a douchebag, I'd argue Cristiano is a much larger one than him though.

My "more impressive" is Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima, aka OG Ronaldo

Original Ronaldo won one major league title and never even made a CL final, despite playing for Europe's elite for 12 years.

His reputation is largely built on winning the massively overrated WC and "what ifs"?

Great player on his day, no doubt.

Original Ronaldo won one major league title and never even made a CL final, despite playing for Europe's elite for 12 years.
His reputation is largely built on winning the massively overrated WC and "what ifs"?
Great player on his day, no doubt.

Sure perhaps, but I still prefer to watch OG Ronaldo play over Cristiano.

Back