Who is more deserving of a shot at GSP and who would win Diaz or Hendricks

Hendricks is more deserving and has a better shot anyway.
They will both lose to GSP
Anybody that thinks Diaz won the Condit fight is retarded

IySPC.gif

Shertard logic?

GSP logic when asked why Diaz deserved a title shot.

Lol... How is this not wastelanded?

Hendricks is one of, if not the, most deserving contender the UFC has ever seen. A huge win like he had over Fitch would have merited a title shot. Beating another top ten and former number one contender in Koscheck should have made it undeniable. Instead he takes a guaranteed title eliminator against Kamp... and yeah. Winning a title eliminator over a surging top ten fighter like Kampmann in such impressive fashion, plus the strength of his fights before that, absolutely Hendricks deserves this shot.

Diaz is one of, if not the, LEAST deserving contenders the UFC has ever seen. Enters a number one contender's match. Win- Get a shot at GSP's belt. Unless you're Diaz, then you just get the shot regardless. Yeah, fuck that.

Oh and Hendricks would annihilate Diaz so badly he'd never run a triathalon again.

Dan Hardy was the less deserving challenger I am sorry:rolleyes:

Nick Diaz will come here to Canada has the most hated man.

Nick will have his chance to win do you remember Sherk-Diaz? 'the muscle jerk' could not score in any of his takedowns...

Hendricks, though I have no problem with Diaz fighting.

And neither would win, most likely.

hendricks, though I thought he lost against JK, he did win his last fight which gives him 1 over diaz. Not that it really matters much as long as he beats Jake, he's going to be facing GSP anyways and likely lose in identical fashion as Koscheck...if not worse.

Hendricks deserves it more, but GSP beats both.

hendricks, and neither. although i'd rather see gsp - diaz myself, just to see someone manhandle diaz.

Hendricks. Is this really even a question?

Its not as black and white as many pretend.

Diaz/Condit was a fight many believe was to determine who was the #2 and #3 WW. Condit won and so was #2 and got GSP. that leaves Diaz as #3. So just because Hendricks goes on a roll and KO's #7 and #5 does not automatically move him above the guy who was seen as #3. Fine if you think so (and I do too) but that does not mean the UFC or ranking groups have to see it that way. Diaz could still be seen, by many as #3 until he loses to someone below.

Similar to how Fitch was seen as the #2 for a long time no matter who beat whom, below that.

Hendricks is more deserving, and Hendricks poses the bigger threat. The only way I can envision GSP losing is getting caught by someone with huge power. That's Hendricks. Diaz's volume stuff won't work because GSP can too easily take him down. Now a Hendricks-Diaz fight would be very interesting because Diaz is very tough to stop, and I don't know if Hendricks has the BJJ defense that GSP does. I'd put that fight at pretty close to even money (Hendricks probably the slight betting favorite).

Hendricks is more deserving no doubt but I think GSP has unfinished business with Diaz so next for GSP should be Johny.

I think Hendricks is much more deserving and has the better chance at beating GSP.

Back