Who is more deserving of a shot at GSP and who would win Diaz or Hendricks

Nick is a fraud. he hasn't beaten not 1 top 10 opponent and when things didn't go his way he QUIT.

Nick is a fraud. he hasn't beaten not 1 top 10 opponent and when things didn't go his way he QUIT.

I think Daley was a consensus top 10 when Nick beat him. I'll give him credit that. However, Nick hasn't beat any current consensus top 10s.

Hendricks is still more deserving.

Doesn't matter who Hendricks beat. What SELLS more is what UFC is going to put. DIAZ vs. GSP or some guy that hardly any MMA fans recognize HENDRICKS vs. GSP. Obviously more people know Diaz so that's why it is what it is.

Some say Diaz is more deserving because he didn't really lose to Condit. Some say Hendricks because Diaz did lose. So, hypothetically, if GSP were to get injured long term again who would win in a Interim or #1 contender fight, Nick Diaz or Johnny Hendricks? Assuming Hendricks would be pulled from the Ellenberger fight for that.

Hendricks bye a mile...

Doesn't matter who Hendricks beat. What SELLS more is what UFC is going to put. DIAZ vs. GSP or some guy that hardly any MMA fans recognize HENDRICKS vs. GSP. Obviously more people know Diaz so that's why it is what it is.

So? The question was who was more deserving, not who sells more.

Lol... How is this not wastelanded?

Hendricks is one of, if not the, most deserving contender the UFC has ever seen. A huge win like he had over Fitch would have merited a title shot. Beating another top ten and former number one contender in Koscheck should have made it undeniable. Instead he takes a guaranteed title eliminator against Kamp... and yeah. Winning a title eliminator over a surging top ten fighter like Kampmann in such impressive fashion, plus the strength of his fights before that, absolutely Hendricks deserves this shot.

Diaz is one of, if not the, LEAST deserving contenders the UFC has ever seen. Enters a number one contender's match. Win- Get a shot at GSP's belt. Unless you're Diaz, then you just get the shot regardless. Yeah, fuck that.

Oh and Hendricks would annihilate Diaz so badly he'd never run a triathalon again.

Hendricks,not only has he beaten his given opponents, he has humiliated them!

I think Hendricks is more deserving of a shot at GSP, I think Diaz deserves some consideration only because his fight versus Condit was so close. But a main event of GSP vs Hendricks is a wait for someone to upload fight. WHO really cares??? But a main event of GSP vs Nick Diaz is so much more attractive and interesting. A similar situation is Chael Sonnen vs Jon Jones. Does Chael deserve a title fight? Obviously not, but its definitely gonna be worth watching.

Hendricks definitely deserves it more. 3 top 7 wins a row > lost last fight.

Hendricks is more deserving. Diaz would beat Hendricks if they were to fight

Diaz will prove he is the best WW in the world when he subs GSP

Hendricks is way more deserving. I also believe he'd maul Diaz if they were to fight.

Hendricks is more deserving. Diaz would beat Hendricks if they were to fight

Agreed. Hendricks def is more deserving, but GSP asked for this fight, you cant put all of the blame on Dana and Co.

I think that if Diaz and Hendricks fight, Diaz beats him. Boxes him up on the feet (he's a much better stand up fighter than Johnny) and subs him on the ground. IMO Hendricks' only way to win is via wrestlefuck in a 3 rounder.

Hendricks is more deserving. Diaz just lost his last fight and got suspended while Hendricks racked up a dank win streak with multiple wins over top 10 opponents and kickass knockouts.

Hendricks would probably beat Diaz thanks to his wrestling and he'd probably stay out of submissions. Diaz would bitch about it being fake fighting and somehow get himself a better fight than Hendricks afterwards.

I think when everything is sayd and done, Matt Brown Will get a title shot and he might win it. Dude reinvented himself, he is an exciting fighter and is fullfilling his potential.
My vote is Matt Brown the Welterweight Division Dark Horse.

ps: Imo

Hendricks but he will lose to Ellenberger so the hype train will finally be over.

EDIT: He probably KTFO Diaz with that left hand.

Some say Diaz is more deserving because he didn't really lose to Condit.

IySPC.gif

Shertard logic?

Back