Who is Messi of MMA?

It's not hard, not as dangerous and not as hard to master. There are many details you have to work on in boxing.
In soccer you can just pass the ball to a team mate, what's the art about that?
In boxing all you have to do is hit the other guy. That sounds pretty easy.

In boxing all you have to do is hit the other guy. That sounds pretty easy.

Umm yea ...sure.

Hey fellas, enjoy your soccer and don't get so touchy. After all it's just my opinion (but this opinion is based on my real experiences).

Messi is the absolute GOAT, even Real Madrid fans are getting to realize that. There's no such a dominance in MMA, possibly Jones in terms on being unique and creativity but I have him as a Maradona of MMA (talent, goat of his age, but unhealthy lifestyle and cocaine).
Messi of MMA is yet to grace us with his presence, perhaps Conor, but too early to tell.

Umm yea ...sure.

Hey fellas, enjoy your soccer and don't get so touchy. After all it's just my opinion (but this opinion is based on my real experiences).

dont be offended, but to say in football you can just pass the ball to a team mate and "what is tha art in that". (just what you said)

Is just like to say in boxing you just has to punch the other guy." And... what is the art in that.", pretty easy too

Messi is the absolute GOAT, even Real Madrid fans are getting to realize that.
Last 8 years Messi and Cristiano have scored a goal per game. Difference is that often Messi scores a goal that you wont believe what you are seeing. Take his goal against Bilbao in Spanish cup final or 2 goals against Bayern in CL semifinal.

dont be offended, but to say in football you can just pass the ball to a team mate and "what is tha art in that". (just what you said)

Is just like to say in boxing you just has to punch the other guy." And... what is the art in that."

If you say that after having parcipated in both sports, I'm fine with that.

But I doubt that anyone who has actually participated in both sports disagrees with me. Wayne Rooney participated in both sports AFAIK, and his opinion matches mine.

Cause messi didn't shine in the world cup 2014? He was voted as the best player in the tournament
Lmao them fifa crooks cant be any more dishonest...many of these guys are getting their ass send to jail for so many years of corruption. That pig Blatter is next. You will see.

20150217065650_1DX_0263.JPG

494163871-487461.jpg

Dunno but RDA injured himself playing for Arsenal.

Lol good one.

Last 8 years Messi and Cristiano have scored a goal per game. Difference is that often Messi scores a goal that you wont believe what you are seeing. Take his goal against Bilbao in Spanish cup final or 2 goals against Bayern in CL semifinal.
Please don't bring up statistics, Ronaldo scores 8 goals against Eibar and Granada and he's invisible next game against proper team. Literally like they're playing with 10 men, especially recently. Everyone with their eyes can tell the difference what Messi brings to the game, and what Ronaldo brings. Don't get me wrong Ronaldo is very good at certain areas, but just not on the same level as Messi. Currently even Suarez and Neymar are better.

You can expect most of the neckbeards on here to pretend they dont know who Messi is... or worse, some are not pretending.

But ya, I'd say Fedor or GSP.

Why is it a crime not to know the names of a bunch of flopping pussies?

Soccer is a fun sport, it's much more fun to play than train in boxing, MMA, etc.

With that being said: It's a joke of a sport compared to boxing, MMA, etc.

Wrong on both counts.

Mma is way more fun and way less of a legit sport.

Fifa is dodgy but ufc is miles worse.

Sorry chaps, you're both wrong; but together kinda right:

Football is more fun to play/train in a general sense; how can you describe being punched in the face etc as fun in general i.e. for average people?

Football is a more legit sport due to it's age and infrastructure.

However, as crummy as MMA/UFC brass may be it is an entertainment company ran by businessmen; FIFA is supposed to be a legit world governing body organisation - it's corrupt as fuck and is an embarassment to sport.

A good day to you both : )

Please don't bring up statistics, Ronaldo scores 8 goals against Eibar and Granada and he's invisible next game against proper team. Literally like they're playing with 10 men, especially recently. Everyone with their eyes can tell the difference what Messi brings to the game, and what Ronaldo brings. Don't get me wrong Ronaldo is very good at certain areas, but just not on the same level as Messi. Currently even Suarez and Neymar are better.

Gareth Bale > Ronaldo

Ozil > Bale

Mesut-Ozil-361540.jpg

Last 10 games against Barca, 7 goals. (should make it 9 games since he didnt play in Copa final). 6 goals for Messi in same games. Both scored 2 goals from penaltykicks. Since Cristiano joined Real, 4 games against Bayern and he scored 4 goals. 5 goals against Juventus in 4 games. He scores plenty against the best of them.

Sorry chaps, you're both wrong; but together kinda right:

Football is more fun to play/train in a general sense; how can you describe being punched in the face etc as fun in general i.e. for average people?

Football is a more legit sport due to it's age and infrastructure.

However, as crummy as MMA/UFC brass may be it is an entertainment company ran by businessmen; FIFA is supposed to be a legit world governing body organisation - it's corrupt as fuck and is an embarassment to sport.

A good day to you both : )

I agree with all of that and I didn't claim otherwise.

A good day right back.

Back