Who is Luke Rockhold? Khamzat Chimaev wants a title run and top 10 at WW first to grant him TS

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
Some trolls bringing up Luke Rockhold how is he even relevant in any title pictures? If anyone is not relevant in title picture don't waste your time in bringing his name up to Khamzat Chimaev do you think his gonna waste his time fighting bums or people who are washed up. His next target is top 10 WW that can guaraantee him ts against Usman period anything else is just waste of time and space..

His aspirations is clearly to capture the title which brings us to top 10 fight next bus stop station. First WW that is where his closets to the title picture and MW can come later..

Potential next opponents Luque, Chiesa or Magny

Last edited:
Um, a win over Rockhold, despite most of us not liking him, would be a very serious feather in Khazmat's cap. He should have accepted. That is, unless he didn't think he could win.o_O

Neither is khamzat...

Who the fuck has he beaten?...hes no where near a title shot. ..4 fights minimum away from a WW or MW title shot...

Luke rockhold use to be a champion...its good to have ex champs on ur resume..

But i guess anytime anywhere i smesh everyone 170 or 185 doesnt matter is clearly bullshit

Luke rockhold gets khamzat contract ...signs right away..

Khamzat gets Rockhold contract...i stay at 170lbs

Lmfao ....

Um, a win over Rockhold, despite most of us not liking him, would be a very serious feather in Khazmat's cap. He should have accepted. That is, unless he didn't think he could win.o_O

Not really.. It doesn't nothing for him while it is waste of time and space.. Ain't nobody got time for that gimme-fight and Luke is way past his prime

Why have a feather in your cap when you were offered the #3 WW in the world, Khamzat shouldn’t waste time with irrelevant fighters, he is legit only a fight away from a title shot if he plays his cards right

No point in taking it if Khamzat has made the decision to go after the 170 title first and then go after 185 later

Neither is khamzat...

Who the fuck has he beaten?...hes no where near a title shot. ..4 fights minimum away from a WW or MW title shot...

Luke rockhold use to be a champion...its good to have ex champs on ur resume..

But i guess anytime anywhere i smesh everyone 170 or 185 doesnt matter is clearly bullshit

Luke rockhold gets khamzat contract ...signs right away..

Khamzat gets Rockhold contract...i stay at 170lbs

Lmfao ....
He was offered Leon who was #3. If he beat him he would be up next for Usman

Dude is 9-0 and hasn’t beat anybody. It’s ludicrous to say someone like Rockhold isn’t a worthy opponent. If Khamstain is as good as he says he is just KO Rockhold get some clout and keep pushing towards the belt. Easy money if Khamstain is the real deal.

He was offered Leon who was #3. If he beat him he would be up next for Usman

Mmyap big IF there...

Also were talking rockhold here

Khamzat was only offered leon cuz every one not named Nate diaz..doesnt want to fight him to risk there spot...WW is full of divas

I like how you’re asking “how is Luke rock hold relevant to a title picture” as if Khamzat is.

Khamzat is young and in his prime plus he was favourite against the 3rd ranked WW.. His also ranked top 16-17 and was previously 15 but his right in the mix and should be able to be favourite against majority of the WW division and hack I would say he would be favourite against all of them including Usman

Khamzat is young and in his prime plus he was favourite against the 3rd ranked WW.. His also ranked top 16-17 and was previously 15 but his right in the mix and should be able to be favourite against majority of the WW division
No one outside the top 5 is typically considered relevant to a title discussion

No one outside the top 5 is typically considered relevant to a title discussion

He was booked 3 times against the 3rd ranked and favourite to win in all 3 bouts.. If Covid didn't happen he would have beaten Leon comfortably and have a title shoot by now

Troll or stupid?

I am not trolling I just don't see any bookmakers going against an elite wrestler with dynamite in his hands like Khamzat Chimaev.. They definitely didn't go against him vs Leon and won't likely go against him vs anyone else in the WW and if they do they would be retarded

Luke is better anyone he's gonna get. He's not gonna get more credit for any of those names. Just because it's at MW doesn't mean it somehow doesn't proper him at welterweight, in fact it's the opposite. You'd have a guy that can beat Rockhold, who can make welterweight, that's a lot more impressive. If Luke is truly washed up, don't be scared for Khamzat to fight him.

Back