Who is left for Jones if he gets by Reyes?

Give Corey a shot if he gets through Reyes. I used to be with Walker but he underestimated Corey and paid for it, plus the stuff with his coach seemed so immature, I don’t think he’s ready yet but he’s very skilled.

Really. Rakic just lost, Volkan would go as well as when he fought Cormier but worse, Blacowicz and Anderson fight soon so that will eliminate one, and Walker just got crushed by Anderson. Sooooooo that leaves either Anderson or Blacowicz,.....thats it
I think by time Jones face them they can trade W and L between each other so they can be "worthy" of a TS or being knocked out of contention by a rising prospect too

Whoever Jones fights next after beating Reyes, sherbros will do what they always do and proclaim his opponent the perfect fighter to defeat Jones, therefore, Jones can't clear the division since each fight will supposedly be the one in which he finally meets his match.

Can you give some examples? I don't remember anyone saying that about Smith, or Santos, or the rematch with Cormier. Last time that was anything but a fringe opinion was the first Cormier fight.

In the MW division, Israel Adesanya.
In the LHW division, it would be Corey Anderson and Johnny Walker.
In the HW division (in order of importance), it would be Stipe, Ngannou, and Lesnar (just because the Lesnar fight has been teased for a while and it is the biggest name on the list, so casuals who tune in for this big fight would just Google Jon Jones' record and unhesitatingly call him the GOAT based on the numbers without necessarily knowing whom he actually fought).

Six individuals. The least interesting are the ones in Light Heavyweight, but if he wins those, he will have indisputably cleared out the division.

2 more at LHW, then cherry pick at HW, like Anderson did.

Corey Anderson should be next... which kind of tells the story.
The LHW division is cleaned out. Time to move to HW.

He needs to stop ducking HW. At LHW he got his shit pushed in against Santos and Gus 1 so its not like the cheater and POS human has been dominating like he was when he was beating up so far out of their prime Pride fighters.

Just out of curiosity, does it still work?

Ankalaev would pose a bigger threat than Cutelaba. Ion has folded too many times to be taken as a credible contender for the time being.

In the LHW division, Corey and Adesanya are the only ones left.
In the HW division, Ngannou, Lesnar, DC, Stipe, Werdum.
Adesanya isn't in LHW. He wants no part of Jones now. Scared, not ready, waiting to see if Jones' start to decline...you decide. But he's fighting at MW for a reason (as is Jones staying at LHW for as long as he can).

if adesanya has any balls he'll take the opportunity to step up and fight otherwise he should just shut his attention whoring mouth the fuck up

Yeah Adesanya is so scared of Jones, he rather get an easy fight in Romero.

Back