Who is left for Jones if he gets by Reyes?

LastBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
took a look at the rankings, there isnt really something interesting waiting for Jones.
Blachowicz will fight corey anderson next i think, those are the guys Jones hasnt put away yet. So, i'm guessing he fights the winner of that fight if he stays at LHW which is what i assume.

After that the division is cleared out, a little deeper down the rankings there is a beast named Ion Cutelaba lurking, i think he should get a higher ranked opponent next to get his name in the mix. An improved Cutelaba could be problems for jones.

In the LHW division, Corey and Adesanya are the only ones left.
In the HW division, Ngannou, Lesnar, DC, Stipe, Werdum.

If walker won it was obviously him but now idk. Beastin 100% deserves the fight but bones will probably opt for a big time hw fight or even better IMO Izzy at lhw.

if adesanya has any balls he'll take the opportunity to step up and fight otherwise he should just shut his attention whoring mouth the fuck up

Corey Anders.......aaahhh nevermind

He needs to stop ducking HW. At LHW he got his shit pushed in against Santos and Gus 1 so its not like the cheater and POS human has been dominating like he was when he was beating up so far out of their prime Pride fighters.

If he finishes Jan in brutal fashion, he will be an interesting opponent for jon and the ufc
hqdefault.jpg

Volkan, Rakic, Walker, Anderson, Blacowicz.

He still have a lot to do at LHW, hopefully he can add all those killers to his already stacked resume

took a look at the rankings, there isnt really something interesting waiting for Jones.
Blachowicz will fight corey anderson next i think, those are the guys Jones hasnt put away yet. So, i'm guessing he fights the winner of that fight if he stays at LHW which is what i assume.

After that the division is cleared out, a little deeper down the rankings there is a beast named Ion Cutelaba lurking, i think he should get a higher ranked opponent next to get his name in the mix. An improved Cutelaba could be problems for jones.
Brock Lesnar.
wp2531221.jpg
***edit: weird looks like he has colapsed pecs

Whoever Jones fights next after beating Reyes, sherbros will do what they always do and proclaim his opponent the perfect fighter to defeat Jones, therefore, Jones can't clear the division since each fight will supposedly be the one in which he finally meets his match.

At lhw you pretty much nailed it imo. The division just has to sort itself out and produce a contender or something resembling one.

Volkan, Rakic, Walker, Anderson, Blacowicz.

He still have a lot to do at LHW, hopefully he can add all those killers to his already stacked resume
Really. Rakic just lost, Volkan would go as well as when he fought Cormier but worse, Blacowicz and Anderson fight soon so that will eliminate one, and Walker just got crushed by Anderson. Sooooooo that leaves either Anderson or Blacowicz,.....thats it

Back