Who is in the Particularly Dangerous Situation weather zone in Texas?

ralphc1

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Large long path tornadoes are likely in central Texas and most of Oklahoma.
D7BJlW8UIAAeZ2w.jpg

Grew up in Elk City OK. pretty much in heart of storm.

closer to the NW and Panhandle area of TX and most of western OK.

tornado-risk.png

Tornado Alley....thanks for the update. Tis the season.

I'm in major fucking traffic, does that count?

I heard texas is notbing but steers and queers

That's what I've heard. I would advise staying away. Don't visit or move there. In fact, it's so bad with steers and queers, you should tell all your friends and family to stay out of that Godforsaken state. And if you know anyone that's moved there in the last 10 years, tell them to move back to where they came from before it's too late.

It seems the storms are moving fast and the temperatures weren't that high so there might not be enough energy to sustain large storms.

I’m driving to Ozona tomorrow morning, I just heard the wind is cracking there now. It’s forecasted high winds here in the California desert all week.

That's what I've heard. I would advise staying away. Don't visit or move there. In fact, it's so bad with steers and queers, you should tell all your friends and family to stay out of that Godforsaken state. And if you know anyone that's moved there in the last 10 years, tell them to move back to where they came from before it's too late.

<[analyzed}>

Very strong winds in my area, but JEEEEEEZUZ!!!!!
It's a godamn sweatbox here! Totally absurd humidity.
Opened my windows to let in some fresh air, and my shirt was soaked within 15 minutes.

In DFW. Maybe the kids trampoline will take flight so I can have my grass back.

Back