Who is faster: Amir Khan or Manny Pacquiao?

Fondler

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They both looked like they had amazing speed in the second episode of 24/7. Who do you think is the faster boxer?

My thoughts:
Khan is a little more quicker but Pac-Man is still amazingly fast but throws a lot harder.

Amir Khan. Manny has been much slower since moving up in weight.

Hasn't Roach already confirmed that Amir Khan beats Manny on a lot of their speed drills?

Hasn't Roach already confirmed that Amir Khan beats Manny on a lot of their speed drills?

You tell us! Your the Khan fanboy, you've even got his name as your profile name.

I think from a distance pot shotting Amir is faster. But to me it seems up close with pac letting his combinations go he looks faster as far as i can recall. But i dont suppose ive really seen Khan properly.
I havent even seen a youtube vid with Khan on the focus mitts, so its hard to judge for me.

Khan obviously.

Pacquaio looks fast because he is terrible technically. When your punching with no regard for accuracy or technique, you will throw faster. Much like Calzaghe.

Khan obviously.

Pacquaio looks fast because he is terrible technically. When your punching with no regard for accuracy or technique, you will throw faster. Much like Calzaghe.

Isn't that one of PAC's strengths?.. he is able to throw effective punches from an un-expected angles

Khan obviously.

Pacquaio looks fast because he is terrible technically
. When your punching with no regard for accuracy or technique, you will throw faster. Much like Calzaghe.

Lmao!

what a load of crap.

Seriously. Let's not even consider drawing any conclusions based on what they allow us to see in promotional material such as 24/7.

Khan has quicker hands. Pacquiao has faster hands.

Khan can throw one punch at a time faster than Pacquiao. His jab and straight right are exemples of that.

But Pacman throws faster combinations. See the combinations he hit Oscar de la Hoya in the last round of their fight.

Khan obviously.

Pacs average connect percentage per round @ welterweight is 43%, 10 points over the welterweight average (source: Compubox). He may not have as disciplined a jab as Khan, but to say he throws with no regard for accuracy is just a silly statement.

I think Roach said that he thought Amir had quicker hands. I guess I'd take his word for it.

Back