Jds
Not rashad
Machida
Rory
Khabib or cerrone
Mendes/edgar
Barao
Dodson/mccall/joe b

faber is like the defenition of perenial contender. Wins every non title fight and then gets his title shot and just cant beat the top dog. Wouldnt surprise me if he beats assuncao that they try and make him fight tj for the belt. It would have a selling point to market with their relationship.

This is the definition of Faber and you didn't put him on the list ?

What does perennial contender mean?

It's a synonym for Urijah Faber (always the brides maid, never the bride/Always #2):
Urijahfaber-413x288.jpg

HW- Ruan Potts
LHW- CM Punk
MW- Cathal Pendred
WW- Rory
LW-Diego Sanchez
FW-Conor
BW- Cody Gibson
FW- Phil Harris
WBW-Alexis Dufresne
WSW-Angela Magana

HW: Miocic (call me crazy but he has wrestling that JDS doesn't have, styles make fights.)

LHW: Gus

MW: Luke Rockhold (Dynamic striking, TDD, better cardio than the Chris, Long Rangy fighter like Chris so he doesn't have to work to get inside. I think he finishes a gassed Weidman if he makes it to rounds 4 and 5.)

WW: Hendricks

LW: Khabib

FW: Edgar

BW: Since Cruz is out, Barao

Fly: Dodson

Conor Mcgregor has a great future as a perennial contender.

HW-JDS
LHW-I think Gus will fill this role for a while
MW-Bisping
WW-Condit
LW-Miller
FW-Edgar
BW-Faber
Flyweight-Benavidez

Rory is a great perennial contender: he was supposed to get a ts after Woodley. Then after beating Saffiedine, he was promised a ts. Then he got screwed over by Dana who preferred a Hendricks/Lawler trilogy. Rory took another fight with another dangerous top 10 contender just to learn that the trilogy will still take precedence over his ts if he beats Lombard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back