Who is Dillon Dennis?

Is that all you've got? Wow, the kids around here are starting to be dissapointing. Certainly you could have managed a million emojis crying, or brock laughing, or something. Keep putting in work, one day you'll be a sherbro too!
5f734658266fd9909f437b723f4f35e6655763d95e8971c2a9683257e3e8292e.jpg

I have a new game we can play, it's called - 'Guess which posts @JustforBROCK just bust a nut in between of'

And this makes you cooler somehow? Calling a guy who's life is a million times better than yours a queer? LMAO. yeah.

He thinks he's a shit MMA figher with a 13-12 record who hands on Conors nuts? Strange.

LMAO because somehow the opinion of a sherbro matters? hahahaha. keep em coming sweetheart.

fucking a. golden response. props for that. haha. ( but year, we're talking about him, not you, so his life is likely better than yours. by alot.)

Is that all you've got? Wow, the kids around here are starting to be dissapointing. Certainly you could have managed a million emojis crying, or brock laughing, or something. Keep putting in work, one day you'll be a sherbro too!

Im sorry, I cant help it! I just get so worked up watching you guys wishing you could duck MMA fighters dicks.

You kids need to work on your memes/insults. Im not laughing hard enough yet.

So what your saying is that there is something impressive about a 13-12 record. That should make fighters what to be like him? hahaha. fucking a.

{<hngg}{<hngg}{<hngg}{<hngg}

If thats true, then im happy for you. Honestly.

haha, good response. I laughed.

He's a nut-hugger that is useful to McGregor unlike ones he has here on Sherdog.

Nate Diaz thinks he's an American traitor.

Last edited:
that dude that did that bomb ass track with DJ Snake.

And this makes you cooler somehow? Calling a guy who's life is a million times better than yours a queer? LMAO. yeah.

Is it? He's wearing skinny jeans, sunglasses indoors, and is mean mugging the camera.

There is almost nothing masculine about that pic. Certainly not anything I aspire to be.

Has legit BJJ skills. MG BB, enough said.

He got wrecked by Garry Tonon, and refuses to match Gordon Ryan.

Dillon Dennis plays table tennis

I don't understand what he means when he said that HE "transcends the sport". Is he really famous and well-known in some areas of the world? I'm in NY, and I only know the guy from what I've seen in embedded videos with McGregor. Is he selling wolf tickets, or is he a legit star?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back