Who is Dillon Dennis?

Davey Crockett

Mane, Firmino, Salah
Banned
Reaction score
Been hearing a lot about this kid, is he that good at BJJ that he justifies being mentioned with mma fighters?

He's a guy who's never had an MMA fight, so I don't care. And frankly perplexed as to why this is in the heavies.

I'm interested how it plays out with him. His BJJ is amazing (Conor's second BJJ coach now in case you really don't know) so it's just about taking a punch now. I have seen him roll with Marcelo Garcia when he was a brown belt under him and he even subbed him on one of the clips I saw in YT, which, believe you me (Bisping style), is a rare sight.

Sounds like he wants to be like Conor and speaks way too much like Conor, but I'm sure he will develop his own style should he start winning some MMA fights.

I will certainly watch. He just won an official poll regarding who should face Jon JOnes next at the Submission Underground so it would be cool to see him roll with Jon :)

Oh boy, he looks like way more is a queer than I anticipated

And this makes you cooler somehow? Calling a guy who's life is a million times better than yours a queer? LMAO. yeah.

I rolled with him during a drop-in once.

He has freakish grip strength, and is indeed a world-class BJJer (not in the Rogan sense of the word).

He was actually pretty cool and chill too, despite all the silliness you might see from him on instagram.

Conor McGregor Tribute Act - Book him now for Family Functions, Events, Ceremonies etc.

Will happily Vinny Mac walk around the venue verbally abusing your relatives in a pseudo Irish accent.

Last edited:
And this makes you cooler somehow? Calling a guy who's life is a million times better than yours a queer? LMAO. yeah.
It's probably not a million times better than mine. BJJ practitioners aren't exactly rockstars. They're no more significant than competitive Magic card players to people outside of martial arts circles.

It's probably not a million times better than mine. BJJ practitioners aren't exactly rockstars. They're no more significant than competitive Magic card players to people outside of martial arts circles.

fucking a. golden response. props for that. haha. ( but year, we're talking about him, not you, so his life is likely better than yours. by alot.)

LMAO because somehow the opinion of a sherbro matters? hahahaha. keep em coming sweetheart.
trigger.jpg

Is that all you've got? Wow, the kids around here are starting to be dissapointing. Certainly you could have managed a million emojis crying, or brock laughing, or something. Keep putting in work, one day you'll be a sherbro too!

Back