Who is Dana Touting as the GOAT Now???

NHB7

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
We know he doesn't think Fedor is GOAT. In the prime of Fedor's career he was saying that Fedor wouldn't even be top 5 in the UFC HW division with the greats like Tim Sylvia and Andrei Arlovski.

He use to say Anderson Silva is GOAT, but since Anderson got popped, Dana won't even touch the name right now.

So is it GSP? The guy he publicly shamed for wanting to step away from fighting?

Is it Aldo...another person Dana has publicly shamed?

Who does Dana consider GOAT now?

Dana didn't like Anderson if I remember right, he didn't even want to put his belt on and said he would cut him if he had another fight like Maia

GSP is likely his pick, and p4p is likely the right pick

We'll have to wait until he's old, mellowed out, and no longer the president of the UFC to get a serious answer to that question.

He always had a sweet spot for Anderson tho, promoted him as the #1 p4p even when he was unpopular.

Should be Aldo, but he will sell RR as the goat of both sexes.

He's called Anderson the GOAT since 2009, right around the Forrest fight

Either Ronda or Conor. Untill he finds a new cash cow.

Deep down Dana knows its this guy, just like everyone else knows it.

th

realistically, I'd say Jon Jones.
But for now he will probably claim it is Ronda.

Maybe after all is said and done, and Dana is not in the UFC anymore, we might get a non-promoter answer.

Post fight Ronda Betche conference Dana said Anderson will be fighting soon.

He knows Fedor ia the GOAT, he even traveled to an unknown island and offered insane amounts of money for Fedor.

A guy who turns down Chael Sonnen on a weeks notice is NOT GOAT.

Kedor Randlemanenko, that is GoAt..
34069_2.jpg

Why do you care so much what DW thinks?
TS reminds me of the kid that keeps saying how much he "hates" the neighbor girl, but in reality can't stop thinking of her.

Dana didn't like Anderson if I remember right, he didn't even want to put his belt on and said he would cut him if he had another fight like Maia

GSP is likely his pick, and p4p is likely the right pick

p4p yes, Dana's pick no. If you'll remember DW was quite upset with GSP for retiring.

Back