Who is Captain Eric?

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Henry came out with a good strategy which was to rush the guy who is usually the pressure fighter. I believe that TJ took Cejudo lightly but Cejudo gets better every time he fights.

What is Captain Eric's expertise? Striking, grappling, strength and conditioning, etc?

ericalbarracin-ivanraupp.jpg

That Eric guy is more of a manlet than Cejudo.

A coattail riding loser... next question

He's the only man on Earth shorter than Henry Cejudo, so Cejudo keeps him around to make him feel good.

I believe he's Henry's head coach and he comes from a wrestling background, Pan-American champ for one of the smaller weight classes

That's what I get the ladies to call me...
<Goldie11>

Then they don't come home with me

I believe he's Henry's head coach and he comes from a wrestling background, Pan-American champ for one of the smaller weight classes

Are you sure it was one of the smaller weight classes?

Not going to lie and I don't mean to be rude but I was wondering Saturday night if that was a "special needs" guy similar to how Cody brought in that kid with cancer when he won the title. Those glasses Saturday weren't doing that guy any favours, kinda made him look like he had a touch of the downs

May be, and he is actually an elite Olympian wrestler who can break you in half without breaking a sweat. And an intelligent and efficient coach

May be, and he is actually an elite Olympian wrestler who can break you in half without breaking a sweat. And an intelligent and efficient coach

I had no idea, awsome. What year was he in the Olympic team?

Back