Who is aesopian?

The guy is ridiculously detail-oriented.
He could create a whole series of threads on the direction of the pinky toe when applying the reverse omoplata.
That's why he progressed so fast, I think. And that's also why so many people learned so much from him.

dont know him in real life, spoke to him a few times via Facebook, didn't know he was a phenomenon, good guy

Aesopian once showed me a video of him making love to my wife. It was the most beautiful thing i ever saw.

Aesopian once showed me a video of him making love to my wife. It was the most beautiful thing i ever saw.

I remember filming that. He was very caught up on production value, but also instructional value.

I learned a lot about back mount that day.

I remember filming that. He was very caught up on production value, but also instructional value.

I learned a lot about back mount that day.

You and BSFT just made me laugh obnoxiously loud at work, well played.

You and BSFT just made me laugh obnoxiously loud at work, well played.

bowing.gif

Aesopian is very talented w/ great detailed moves.

LOL @ the filming w/ BSFTs wife

in case you were wondering, Aesopian's family crest is a picture of a barracuda, eating Neil Armstrong.

in case you were wondering, Aesopian's family crest is a picture of a barracuda, eating Neil Armstrong.

I guess he changed it to be more PC.

It used to be of him shagging a barracuda that was eating Lance Armstrong.

Aesopian's poop is used as currency in Argentina, and I once saw him breast-feed a flamingo back to health.

he uses a live rattlesnake as a condom. proof was in the video.

So he is the most interesting man in the world?

That guy from the Dos Equis commercials? That guys is not even fit to handle the contents of Aesopian's chamber pot.

Yes, he still uses a chamber pot, and it is made out of live bees held together by their own honey.

Back