Who is a better kicker: Conor or Overeem?

Conor threw great spinning kicks to the body vs Mendes but otherwise dumb question

Conor telegraph's alot in my eyes..
That spinning high kick can be seen from
Miles off.

Yes, I am serious. I have watched every one of his fights, and it's true. Whenever he tries to hook kick, he always just misses, whenever he tries a wheel kick, he is too far out and doesn't have good weight distribution for it. You just need to watch it, tell me when he landed one.

Brandao is the only fighter who he landed it on, because Brandao just ran right into it. Conor's real strength is with his hands (duh).

Why are you saying duh? When did I say that his kicks are his strength? Don't make false arguments.

And Brandao didn't run into it, he was tipped into it with the previous kick.

He landed a wheel kick to Nate's body at the start of round 2.

Both of them are lethal and devastating with their kicking game. Overeem has better knees in the clinch, Conor has better high kicks.

Has Conor finished any UFC fights with kicks?

Let´s have them kick each other once and see. Reem send the leprechaun into orbit.

I have a certaim feeling that Conor is actually practising his kicks to look impressive rather than being effective... His kicks are technically disastrous and very inaccurate. This is mostly because Conor is just widely throwing his kicks instead of looking carefully ans adjusting midkick to hit his opponents. Besides, the telegraphing of his kicks is just awkward.

You should compare the accuracy and effectiveness of his kicks with the kicks of overeem in all their fights. That should tell you who is the "best" kicker.

And if you truly want to compare with a really great kicker to judge, then compare Overeem with Bonjasky/Buakaw (lots of comparisons) and compare Conor with Bonjasky/Buakaw (which sgould tell you that Conor is not really a great kicker).

Definitely Reem...

overeem-zoom-in-2-o.gif

Overeem is too slow and lacks cardio to even be considered an athlete.

Both of them are lethal and devastating with their kicking game. Overeem has better knees in the clinch, Conor has better high kicks.

You fail at trolling and have failed every day you post. Give up.

Overeem's kicking game was quite primitive until recently. He has improved but still isn't as good as Conor.

Overeem's kicking game was quite primitive until recently. He has improved but still isn't as good as Conor.

Please, go watch an Overeem highlight. The dude has literally been kicking ass for a long, long time.

Conor is not a good kicker, he just like to do some flashy stuff.

Overeem is fucking good kicker. Seriously this is not even close.
OP who told you this shit? You should go find them and kick them.

Overeem's leg is the size of Conor Mcgregor

Back