Who is #3 best win of Anderson Silva?

Well this just reminds me again of how weak his level of competition was. Griffin and Franklin as candidates for your top 3 win? Lol...

there are 15 guys listed or so, I just give options. We could lol at some of the names in such a list of any fighter.

Who would have better candidates than that, from back in Silva's time?
Maybe you are one of these who believe almost everyone from a decade ago sucked.

Well this just reminds me again of how weak his level of competition was. Griffin and Franklin as candidates for your top 3 win for a supposed top 5 P4P fighter? Lol...
How is Griffin an Franklin weak comp? Like others said Griffin was the #2 LHW at the time an Franklin was the MW champ at 22-1 with only loss to Machida

english is not my first language and it seems i missed something hilarious. explain me please couple of nerds

brilliant quote in the context of a couple of :eek::eek::eek: who have more than 50K posts toguether in an online mma forum. Both with truly terrible AVs in top of it.
ExaltedPaltryDrever-max-1mb.gif

Move along snowflake.

I enjoy trolling nerds of your kind. you can feel it be honest

Nerdy style you cant help it lol. I stay geezer, its you who gets in my thread
Lol stay in your shit thread buddeh.

Anderson Silva didn't have many quality opponents, so I understand the need for this thread. Should be enlightening.

Fun fact: I was there live when Silva beat up Franklin the 2nd time. Got a ticket for pissing outside on the wall of the arena (bathroom lines were too long.)

1)Franklin
2)Vitor
3)Hendo
4)Griffin

Franklin #1 is nonsense man. He was very good but ridiculously overrated in this site probably by American fans in particular

Anderson Silva didn't have many quality opponents, so I understand the need for this thread. Should be enlightening.

There are like 15 high quality fighters listed.
Certainly comparable to the wins list of any fighter from his era, including GSP, but with many more finishes

There are like 15 high quality fighters listed.
Certainly comparable to the wins list of any fighter from his era, including GSP, but with many more finishes
I guess we have opposing views on quality.

Did this guy get banned for this numbnuts post?
I can't guarantee it, but i think he got banned because of what he said in a discussion he had with me in another thread.
I'll show you in a minute, watch this space!

@scorpipede he basically agreed with Gordon Ryan that there's nothing wrong with killing drug addicts.
Screenshot_20200802-150058_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200802-150149_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200802-150201_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200802-150212_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Henderson and Belfort are widely considered as the best opponents in the win column of arguably the best fighter, certainly the best finisher of all time

Who would be the #3 best win - in terms of caliber of opposition rather than name value - in Silva's career?

- Griffin - epic display on the huge LHW. Silva joined UFC as a WW.
Despite him being underrated in sherdog, not sure anyone in this list could beat Forrest in his prime at 205.

- Sonnen - the enhanced Chael who took 5 rounds from Silva and dominated top MWs actually has a good chance vs Griffim.
Underrated in sherdog too, full of people more aware of his talk or his Ls before and after his peak than his evolution in BJJ and kickboxing through his career

- Franklin - the MW champion when WW Silva arrived from "where competition is easier" and the most popular pick in sherdog. Solid case for #3 imo even if he loses to the bigger Griffin.

- Horn - maybe the most underrared masterclass in Silva's preUFC creer. Horn was in the middle of a 31 - 3 run from MW to HW conpetitive losses vs Arona, Liddel and Sobral. Found time to finish Sonnen 3 times <Moves>

- Okami - arguably the best of the many top WW-MWs that Silva beat in his career. Did Matrix twice on him.

- Marquardt - the best KO HL out of everyone in this list by a wide margin. Very highly regarded especially by fellow top fight fighters, training partners and coaches. Was seen as the full-package but also got labelled as choker.

- Maia - very arguably the best fighter in this list but Silva didnt really fought him at this peak. Still a great win but the lackluster perfomance makes it hard to pick this one.

- Sakurai - one of the best lightweight sized fighters at the time. Despite his skill, probably everyone would prefer a day in the office with him than with a huge 205lber or a juiced 185lber.

- Newton - rather a case for #3 best finish to be fair. Top WW from back in the day though

- Murray - classic in London against the local toughest badass

- Nick Diaz - a case for #3 best fighter in this list imo just like Maia, but even more undersized

Could Derek Brunson beat everyone listed? Serious question
Sakurai was p4p number 1 or top ranked WW at the time wasn’t he?

Back