Who is #3 best win of Anderson Silva?

Educae yourself. I just wrote an essay in the OP for you for free.
Hard to find a better top15 wins list in mma history. Let alone if we look at actual finishes.
I def won’t read your op, nothing interesting there.

@dildos is one of the biggest Anderson haters on Sherdog. Don’t expect a genuine answer from him
Nah I’m just a realist when it comes to Anderson and say it how it is.

Anyone saying Forrest is a tuf noob, come on.... It's Franklin

Mach was a better win than Vitor or Hendo TBH

Hendo was never as good at MW as he was at LHW. He was officially the PRIDE champ but he lost his last fight at MW to Misaki and got styled on badly. Hendo didnt really have any case for being the best MW in the world at the time

Vitor was coming off a long layoff and was pre TRT. Good win but not that gureat

Mach was 18-0-2, top 5 P4P and was the #1 WW in the world

Definitely Franklin. Franklin was considered a really tough champ at the time and Anderson made him look like an amateur.

IMO, I would probably say the Forrest Griffin fight because Griffin was coming off a title loss to Rashad (in which he was winning) and before that, had beaten Shogun and Rampage when they were both ranked #1 LHWs at the time.

Why the fuck are you still here? Didn’t I verbally destroy you in regards to Jake Shields in a thread a month ago?
<FookIsThatGuy>

I think you have me mixed up with someone else.

Mach was a better win than Vitor or Hendo TBH

Hendo was never as good at MW as he was at LHW. He was officially the PRIDE champ but he lost his last fight at MW to Misaki and got styled on badly. Hendo didnt really have any case for being the best MW in the world at the time

Vitor was coming off a long layoff and was pre TRT. Good win but not that gureat

Mach was 18-0-2, top 5 P4P and was the #1 WW in the world

I respect your opinion but too ranked based for my taste.

Yuki Kondo was not top 5 P4P, he was actually #1. He would probably be favoured to beat Sakurai if he did make the cut to WW - as Silva was doing - instead of being busy fighting LHWs or HWs. He is still not top3 win in Henderson's career.

Rankings, much less back then when talent and weightclasses were not even close as organized as today are far from the be all and end all. Kenji Kawaguchi was also #1 P4P for quite some years btw.
Who are Sakurai's opponents up until he fought Anderson that give him the credit to be considered a better fighter than Henderson, or others listed in OP?

At 185, or at any weightclass, Hendo is a tougher customer than Sakurai, lets be real.
Henderson has fought 10 times the elite competition Sakurai did, obviously there will be bad nights. Misaki was one of them yeah, Hendo had beat Misaki only 4 months before...

Sakurai was a great win - and upset - by Anderson; arguably top3 in his career I guess although not in my opinion. No way the best win although the feat he did so at 169lbs and went to outclass and KO a LHW champion is pretty telling of Silva's greatness imo.

Well this just reminds me again of how weak his level of competition was. Griffin and Franklin as candidates for your top 3 win for a supposed top 5 P4P fighter? Lol...

Last edited:
Reported for poster flaming.

Reported back for poster garbage, not a half decent post from you. Even unpleasant AV and username. Probably the last nerd any TS would like to have in his thread.

Reported back for poster garbage, not a half decent post from you. Even unpleasant AV and username. Probably the last nerd any TS would like to have in his thread.
Lol look how gotten to you are!

that’s cute.

Franklin was the legit number 2 at the time and for a while and could beat anyone not named Anderson Silva

Back