Who is #3 best win of Anderson Silva?

subbed by the two best GOAT candidates and the best BJJ in MMA you loser arm chair #1 p4p goat shertard:eek::eek::eek:

Marquardt submitted 14 guys including Jeremy Horn and was ony caught very early in his career by sub aces Genki Sudo and Ricardo Almeida. No other beat him in the ground in 15 years in the elite in MMA, apart from Sonnen.

Shogun Rua only got submitted twice in 33 fights in Pride/UFC. Beat countless legit black belts including @gono btw

Most importantly, stop with the "LOL"s or better with the "and just LOL" you clueless monumantal nerd of epic proportions

LOL not being submitted isn't a testament of someones BJJ. And subbing a bunch of cans doesn't mean much. These two guys are in NO WAY elite BJJ black belts. No matter how hard you dumbass try to make it look like it.

He was subbed by Maia, Silva and Jones.

And just LOL at Shogun and Marquardt being high level BJJ black belts what a load of crock you are spewing.

You and Gono are truly credentials scum lords.
BJ no.gif

Spider.png

shogun vs arona - 1.gifshogun vs arona - 2.gif
shogun vs arona - 3.gifshogun vs arona - 4.gif

lol.png

This is a difficult topic!!!
This one is for the historians and true MMA fans...
So i'll just go by my first(noobish)thought.
I agree with TS that Vitor Belfort and Henderson are first two picks.

IMO the number 3 choice was Okami. I always thought that the dominant way Okami beat Hector Lombard made him a top fighter.
But Yeah maybe Chael Sonnen could have done the same. My memory tells me tho' that at some time Okami was a real tough opponent.

TL;DR Okami just out of nostalgia/memory(no proper research done here)

This is a difficult topic!!!
This one is for the historians and true MMA fans...
So i'll just go by my first(noobish)thought.
I agree with TS that Vitor Belfort and Henderson are first two picks.

IMO the number 3 choice was Okami. I always thought that the dominant way Okami beat Hector Lombard made him a top fighter.
But Yeah maybe Chael Sonnen could have done the same. My memory tells me tho' that at some time Okami was a real tough opponent.

TL;DR Okami just out of nostalgia/memory(no proper research done here)

Okami is a legit choice
The bigger more physically "enhanced" Sonnen could be a tougher opponent but Yushin was more well-rounded and the better fighter p4p imo

I agree the win over Lombard is one of his best performances along with Marquardt and Tanner imo

1. Vitor
2. Hendo
3. Franklin
4. Marquardt (seriously underrated win)

Also came to say Anderson has one of the worst most toxic fanbases I've ever seen

Even tho Sonnen beat him, I would still say Marquardt is a better fighter

I'd say Marquardt was the better KO artist for sure but not really the better fighter.

He was outwrestled by Sonnen and outboxed by Okami, and had more cardio issues than both even on PEDs. Both lasted longer vs Silva too.

Its arguable though and I agree he is somehow underrated, remained top10 for over a decade and his KO HL is truly epic

Unpopular opinion: Sakurai was a better win than Belfort

Sakurai was top 3 P4P when Anderson beat him and that win made Anderson the de facto #1 WW in the world
Shouldn't be unpopular. Belfort was a good win cause of the finish, that's all. He wasn't TRT Belfort at the time

Shouldn't be unpopular. Belfort was a good win cause of the finish, that's all. He wasn't TRT Belfort at the time

Belfort was a great win because of the finish and because he was unanimously ranked top5, as Sakurai was back in 2001.
I don't know how much Belfort was or wasn't on TRT at that point but either way, would you say LW sized Sakurai was a tougher opponent?

Back