Who In WWE Teaches The Women How To Wrestle?

Blackjack

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Do you know who the main person or people in charge of teaching the women how to wrestle in WWE?

Whoever is doing it is doing a damn good job! I never would have expected I'd be saying this, but overall, I'm seeing better wrestling in the women's matches than in the men's matches! They're doing mat wrestling, they're using a good variety of holds, their psychology is good, their selling is even good. It's really refreshing to see some matches that actually look like a contest instead of a collection of stunts.

There are various trainers and schools that train both men and women all across the country that train the basics. Most take that foundation and hone their skills in the Indys

WWE has a head trainer that teaches the WWE style in NXT, for those that go that route. Her name is Sarah Amato, aka Sarah Del Rey. She was a pretty good Indy wrestler in her own right.

Matt Bloom, aka Prince Albert, A Train, Tensai is also a trainer too

Do you know who the main person or people in charge of teaching the women how to wrestle in WWE?

Whoever is doing it is doing a damn good job! I never would have expected I'd be saying this, but overall, I'm seeing better wrestling in the women's matches than in the men's matches! They're doing mat wrestling, they're using a good variety of holds, their psychology is good, their selling is even good. It's really refreshing to see some matches that actually look like a contest instead of a collection of stunts.

{<jordan}

<{cruzshake}>

I've never seen the people you posted pictures of so I don't know if they have some special significance to this thread or you just like something...about them. It doesn't make any sense to me but to each his own.

There are various trainers and schools that train both men and women all across the country that train the basics. Most take that foundation and hone their skills in the Indys

WWE has a head trainer that teaches the WWE style in NXT, for those that go that route. Her name is Sarah Amato, aka Sarah Del Rey. She was a pretty good Indy wrestler in her own right.

Matt Bloom, aka Prince Albert, A Train, Tensai is also a trainer too

I seem to remember that at one time, back when Trish Stratus was breaking in, that Fit Finlay was the one responsible for teaching the women how to wrestle. Trish and especially Lita were my favorites at that time. Did you like either of them? Do you know if Fit Finlay is still helping teach the women how to wrestle?

I seem to remember that at one time, back when Trish Stratus was breaking in, that Fit Finlay was the one responsible for teaching the women how to wrestle. Trish and especially Lita were my favorites at that time. Did you like either of them? Do you know if Fit Finlay is still helping teach the women how to wrestle?

As wrestlers I didn’t care for either of them. I grew up watching Madusa primarily in early 90s WCW.

Finlay is now a road agent and does not train anymore to my knowledge

I've never seen the people you posted pictures of so I don't know if they have some special significance to this thread or you just like something...about them. It doesn't make any sense to me but to each his own.

<DontBelieve1>

Billy Kidman is involved apparently. A couple of the women just have more charisma than most of the men. No amount of training is going to bridge that.

Norman Smiley is one of them

Who the hell taught Becky Lynch to take miniature steps in the ring?

Who the hell taught Becky Lynch to take miniature steps in the ring?

I do not know the answer to that...but I'm almost positive John Cena taught her how to call out spots.

Not watched womens wrestling in a long time. Charlotte still head and shoulders above them all I'm assuming?

I was never really into womens wrestling unless you had a big butch heel like Nia Jax or Awesome Kong worth with a smaller girl to bump off and make a comeback. Two tiny girls wrestling just never really intrigues me too much. I think Becky Lynch is an awesome character and liked her way before she got this well deserved boost in her popularity. Micky james was great too.

Back