Who in UFC can go BOX and beat top level competition

Adnsaya would KO the 207 lbs version of Wilder

With that said, I will give credit where it's due.

It was a very impressive win. Chavez Jr is completely washed up, and an embarassment to the sport of boxing. They say apple doens't fall far from the tree, but it sure did.

But I was very impressed by what Anderson has done. But likely he's on something though, I'd be shocked if he wasn't. He hasn't looked good in YEARS, and a guy who pissed TWICE without drug testing?

But I give props to where it's due. I was very impressed. Chavez didn't come to fight, but it's his fault.

giphy.gif
For the most part, I'm really against PEDs, but it would be really cool to see guys get another 5 years out of their career. Somebody like Tony Ferguson could still be competitive

Does the mma fighter jump in immediately or does he trains strictly boxing for a few years before?

Good question, realistically fighters in general are impatient about matchups. So lets assume 6 months to a year max of boxing training.

So basically they are using what skills they already have and just polishing them up for Boxing

Like Chavez jr is 35. He's completely washed up people know this. And who knows what Anderson Silva is on right now without USADA, I mean he pissed hot before, like pissed hot TWICE and he hasn't looked good in forever, but without USADA, might as well be using the same stuff Joe Rogan is on.

I mean, Chavez jr is 2-2 in last four, but he is coming off a win you say....against a guy who looked at least two three weight class below...who's 0-4 in last four...

Silva is 46 and the only fight he won in the last 8 years was a robbery. Chavez is 35, 40 year old Pacquiao beat Thurman to win the belt. How big of a hater can you possibly be?

Holly Holm

WmMa DoEsN'T CoUnT
<Oku01>

Artem Lobov, the human punching bag with t-rex arms apparently can outbox 38 year old multi division boxing champions... so probably quite a few of them

Not many... obviously there are guys like Holloway who are tough, great cardio, and have skills that can definitely be refined and honed. But I think there's a reason you see more guys successfully go from Boxing/kickboxing to MMA than the other way around

De la Hoya would have made GSP tap to punches and say no mas. Good thing Dana blocked that fight

Just like the gazillion of times you predicted GSP to get KTFO and you were wrong every single time.

How soon the world forgets about the real Goat......Lord Artem. He's been there, done that.

Chavez jr isn't no top level competition. He's as washed up as BJ Penn.
Not only that but he wasn't in shape at all. Came in to a fight 15lbs above his he highest fighting weight and still missed weight

Can't wait for people to say the Diaz Brothers, even though they are sloppy, slow, sluggish, and technically terrible.

Michael Johnson. I would really like to see him go to BKFC and be their LW Champ for a bit.

Watching Silva do well in Boxing really got me thinking about who else in mma can go to Boxing right now and do well.

Obviously I am talking about mma guys in there prime competing against prime boxers.

Henry Cejudo always talks about Boxing Ryan Garcia but I think he just joking. I could see someone like Max Hollaway doing well in boxing
nobody idiot

Back