Who in the world is the guy fighting Johnson?

Sometimes a fighter gets a title shot and you go "why this guy?!" but Bagautinov has fought on 3 main cards now, 2 of them on PPV. This isn't John Moraga getting a title shot for YOLO sake.

I'm sitting at work and laughing out loud by myself lol, I look like a tool. Contenders are very thin down there, but I like the guys no matter what weight class, I enjoy MMA except WMMA. MM is exciting, I think he's going to be too fast for him and if that's not the case, he will set a pace that'll break him by the 3rd. Think anyone is 2-3 wins away from a title shot at 125 lbs.

So this Ali Baugtwhatever guy is fighting Mighty Mouse.........who is this guy? I'm sure he's a good fighter but like where in the world did he come from? I couldn't say one fight I remember him being in, he probably has fought on fight pass or something, I'm bot really sure. This ppv will sell terrible, like who is going to buy this ppv besides extremely hardcore fans who will buy anything?

What's it like complaining about everything?

Look at the rankings for flyweight. Who else would you suggest? Would you rather DJ not fight for two years until you decide someone is a big enough name for you?

Jesus people, LAST pay per view we saw that you can't count out the challenger in any title fight. People forget quick.

So this Ali Baugtwhatever guy is fighting Mighty Mouse.........who is this guy? I'm sure he's a good fighter but like where in the world did he come from? I couldn't say one fight I remember him being in, he probably has fought on fight pass or something, I'm bot really sure. This ppv will sell terrible, like who is going to buy this ppv besides extremely hardcore fans who will buy anything?

He's fought on 2 main cards of ppvs....I don't t know how you missed that.

I didn't like mm at first but after watching the Dodson fight again I noticed just how many techniques he was able to use in a round. Its pretty amazing. Not to mention like dodson he is finishing fights.

some guy who failed a drug test apparently but is still going to fight

some guy who failed a drug test apparently but is still going to fight

two years ago for methylhexaneamine, which is found in over the counter supplements. Its only slightly more powerful than a cup of coffee and many supplements don't even have it on the label.

[YT]IhnUgAaea4M&feature=kp[/YT]

Man, the whitebelts are going all out today.

I'm sure he's a good fighter but like where in the world did he come from?
1305655278216023.jpg

Back