Who in the UFC has had the most..

What's the difference between a one sided win and a mismatched fight?

1. one sided wins - GSP
2. success in a different field due to their mma exposure - Rampage
3. career highlights -Anderson
4. criticism thrown at them for whatever.- Jones
5. mismatched fights - Rousey
6. free chances to stay in the organization - Stout

What's the difference between a one sided win and a mismatched fight?

A one sided fight is pretty much an annulment of the other fighters abilities. A guy like GSP who shuts down his opponents offense 95% of the time would be considered a one sided fight.

A mismatch would be someone at a beginners level or lower and making them go against someone way more experienced...an example you could say would be Brock vs. Mir I the reason being Brock had just one or two fights I believe while Mir's level at the time was very high and he was also a champion.

A one sided fight is pretty much an annulment of the other fighters abilities. A guy like GSP who shuts down his opponents offense 95% of the time would be considered a one sided fight.

A mismatch would be someone at a beginners level or lower and making them go against someone way more experienced...an example you could say would be Brock vs. Mir I the reason being Brock had just one or two fights I believe while Mir's level at the time was very high and he was also a champion.

So GSP vs Hardy would be a one sided fight.

And Condit vs Hardy a mismatch?

6. Wanderlei Silva

how do you figure? he's won an "of the night" bonus in his last 3 fights and ended two of them by KO and the other he was damn close to getting the KO but still got FOTN honors

I'd like to add Carano to no. 2, I know she's not UFC (maybe she will be) but she's the one who's had the most exposure outside MMA

1. Jones
2. Capt. America/ Rampage
3. Anderson
4. Chael
5. Rousey
6. Tito/ Bonnar

I'd say GSP has had the most one-sided wins. Winning 33 rounds in a row is insane.

Bader has the most mismatched fights, his opponents always alternate between top 5 and bottom 5 ufc LHWs.

Back