Who in the FW top 10 will have balls to fight Zabit?

KZ is back in the gym last time I checked.

The whole hype thing and Rogan having an orgasm on air about a fighter is just noise.

Zabit is very unorthodox with his striking - which I think is the weakest skill that the majority of fighters have in MMA - so he's tricky to figure out. He didn't like Bochniak's pressure, being on the back foot and he got into a brawl near the end. Probably a fight he learned some things from, but that on the fly, striking style is not something we see much in MMA today.

He's beatable like every fighter, but he is entertaining to watch and deserves the 'hype' or recognition I think is the more apt word.
Fair enough. I learned to wait for a couple of fights before buying into the hype.

Resign Leonard Garcia and let them bang.

Zabit is straight scaring motherfuckers into retirement. He KOs people just by glaring at them! :D

He and Bochniak should run it back.

That fight was pure mayhem

giphy.gif

That gif is gangster

They should put Edgar against him. Watch another hype train get derailed and smashed

Like Ortega right ?

{<jordan}

And Edgar is Zabit's tranining partner, they won't fight each other.

Like Ortega right ?
Ortega had beaten multiple good fighters before fighting Edgar though, Ortega had less hype after beating Cub than Zabit does now after beating... um... O_O

Even Yair was less of a premature hype train than Abe Lincoln.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back