Who in here uses Gladiator mouthguards?

This is my second one.

DF5CC334-4BA2-4D2B-A03C-5DD8C097E37C-3100-0000031D495DFA1D_zpse2bb91b2.jpg

oh shit!!! We're practically teammates!

Glad you like it. We stop short of the second molar, the area on the roof of the mouth behind the second molar is what causes the "gag reflex".And yes there should be a space between your front teeth with the guard in.

well then...i guess my guard is perfect then :D...gonna use it in about an hour for muay thai.

i do notice then i need to bite down to fully close my mouth...hopefully i don't bite too hard to have my back molars leave an indent in it

Championstuff Sweet looking guard not sure how this got out before we could photograph it. Would you be kind enough to post it to our facebook page?

well then...i guess my guard is perfect then :D...gonna use it in about an hour for muay thai.

i do notice then i need to bite down to fully close my mouth...hopefully i don't bite too hard to have my back molars leave an indent in it

i don't think you'll have a problem. if you are biting that hard you may want to loosen up when sparring.

yeah i think i'm just worryin' too much and nitpickin' at this point. if it does start to grind through i'll contact them. there are a couple parts that are clear and not white, but again...just me nitpicking. i'd still recommend these guards to anyone

anyway...here's a pic of my guards...can't wait to actually use them in sparrin'

562307_10100271070254982_1226319864_n.jpg

yeah i think i'm just worryin' too much and nitpickin' at this point. if it does start to grind through i'll contact them. there are a couple parts that are clear and not white, but again...just me nitpicking. i'd still recommend these guards to anyone

anyway...here's a pic of my guards...can't wait to actually use them in sparrin'

562307_10100271070254982_1226319864_n.jpg

looks sweet. Seems like the improved their graphics a bit recently

Phaiym your guard is made in layers the last layer is clear

LRjiujitsu we always are looking to get better, we listen to the boards

Just wondering, when ordering a second mouthguard as a returning customer do you send out more putty or just use the existing molds you have?

I'm wondering say if I should have to get some dental work done or something and it'd affect the fit/comfort of the guard.

Phaiym your guard is made in layers the last layer is clear

LRjiujitsu we always are looking to get better, we listen to the boards

is it possible to get one made without the last layer being clear? Im looking for an all white mouthguad. no logo. Can you make the last layer white?

is it possible to get one made without the last layer being clear? Im looking for an all white mouthguad. no logo. Can you make the last layer white?

we would need to use clear on one side, where we place our logo. We would make it super thin clear you would not notice it

we would need to use clear on one side, where we place our logo. We would make it super thin clear you would not notice it
It wouldn't hinder the performance right? Just wondering if the clear layer is for protection purposes, or just for graphics.

It wouldn't hinder the performance right? Just wondering if the clear layer is for protection purposes, or just for graphics.

It can be both, with us its both part of the protection and for the graphics. but we can do two color layers and then just skin coat the side we put our logo on there would be some sort of up charge not sure what it would be we never done it commercially.

what makes this better then other guards. I have the shock dr pro and haven't taken time to look up what makes one mouth guard better then others

How much was your elite mouth guard. What cut did you get.

i just pmed the company here on the board.

I'm doing 4 extractions and i won't have 2nd molars or wisdom teeth. I think its best to get the extractions and heal before i go shoving moldings in my mouth. A crown has to get done too so i'm predicting it will be a while before i get to feel the fit.

I'm from Canada

I was thinking of using this company:

http://www.smartguards.ca/

but anyone use them, are they as good as gladiator?

If the custom gladiator is better, I'll just go with them

i just pmed the company here on the board.

I'm doing 4 extractions and i won't have 2nd molars or wisdom teeth. I think its best to get the extractions and heal before i go shoving moldings in my mouth. A crown has to get done too so i'm predicting it will be a while before i get to feel the fit.

just Pm'ed you the answer

Discounts code will be posted on our facebook page like us and expect one in the next few weeks. Gladiator facebook

I would like to think we are the best value in the industry. We read the criticisms here and on other boards and always try and improve. The best stuff comes from here.

Back