Who in here uses Gladiator mouthguards?

I used my Gladiator today for the first time and it was awesome. Fits like a glove. I ordered the red one and wish it was a little darker red but that's just nit picking now. I would recommend this mouth guard to anyone looking for a quality piece. No more boil and bites for me. THANKS GLADIATOR.

Just got mine(Pro model)... fits tighter than spats and more comfortable than being naked. I don't think I've been more excited to try it out tonight and get punched in the face.

once we get situated in our new house i am going to get another one with the checkmat logo in the center.

I just did my molds today.

I completely messed up the first one, but the second one seemed a lot better.

Read the instructions people! lol.

I've been using mine for a while now and it's an amazing mouthguard. Fit is perfect and I have to actually pry it off my teeth with my fingers. Can't recommend it enough.

I just did my molds today.

I completely messed up the first one, but the second one seemed a lot better.

Read the instructions people! lol.

this is why we give you two shots at it we expect the first to be not so good.

This may seem like a silly question, but how do you guys keep your mouth guards clean?

Can I just put it in the case, put some mouth wash in it, shake it up, and rinse?

This may seem like a silly question, but how do you guys keep your mouth guards clean?

Can I just put it in the case, put some mouth wash in it, shake it up, and rinse?

I usually just do it with toothbrush and toothpaste. Just like I would clean my teeth

What is the difference between the Gladiator Elite and the Gladiator High Performance? I've noticed that the high performance has 1 mm less density and a power grip.

just ordered mine...should get my mold kit tomorrow.

question: does anyone know what type the Pro will be for muay thai? cut back, x-treme cut, full back

Another question.

Ok, so I'm not sure if it's like this for everybody, but my mouth has like a thin piece of.. gums..? that connects the gums to the lip. It's in the center of the top of my gums.

My mouthguard is a bit uncomfortable because I believe it's hitting that thing. I've already tried the boiling method to adjust it, but it's still uncomfortable.

Its there anything else I can do to adjust it?

get it cut. dead serious. that connector can aid in receding gum lines.

ok I will try and answer some of the questions. One the best way to clean any mouthguard is a quick soak in denture cleaner Efferdent is one manufacturer.

Phaiym your will most likely be a full back due to the elbows in Muay thai. You can request it be another if you want.

Emenence this is the frenum and you actually have three of them. I hope this is not one of mine, our design should be well away from your frenum. Cut a notch in the guard where it hurts then flame it quickly with a kitchen torch, no torch a butane lighter will work.

If this is one of mine return it and we will correct it free of charge

thank you for your response. i just sent pics of my two impressions to the customer service i emailed earlier to make sure they see it before i send it out. i hope they are okay. =X

just got my gladiator pro and i love how snug it is without creating a big bulge in your mouth. i can still talk and breathe normally. i need to pull it off with my fingers.

however, i did have a question. is the guard supposed to cover ALL your top teeth? mine doesn't cover my last tooth on each side. i never had my wisdom teeth taken out or anything, but when i did the mold, it covered all my teeth. is this normal?

also, there's a tiny space between the top and bottom front teeth when i put the mouthguard on. is this normal??

just got my gladiator pro and i love how snug it is without creating a big bulge in your mouth. i can still talk and breathe normally. i need to pull it off with my fingers.

however, i did have a question. is the guard supposed to cover ALL your top teeth? mine doesn't cover my last tooth on each side. i never had my wisdom teeth taken out or anything, but when i did the mold, it covered all my teeth. is this normal?

also, there's a tiny space between the top and bottom front teeth when i put the mouthguard on. is this normal??

Glad you like it. We stop short of the second molar, the area on the roof of the mouth behind the second molar is what causes the "gag reflex".And yes there should be a space between your front teeth with the guard in.

once we get situated in our new house i am going to get another one with the checkmat logo in the center.

This is my second one.

DF5CC334-4BA2-4D2B-A03C-5DD8C097E37C-3100-0000031D495DFA1D_zpse2bb91b2.jpg

Thanks! It was actually a really cool surprise. As in I just sent In the logo and let them have the artistic freedom to play with it. That's what I got and I love it! Next month that guard will be a year old.

Back