Who, if any, will get a title shot first?

mmmjojo

Tapped in 1.3 secs
@Brown
Reaction score
Jacare or Maia? Both are old and on their final runs. It'd be a shame if neither gets a chance at gold before they retire.

Jacare will likely get a title shot before Maia. His style is more fan-friendly, and the UFC is more likely to let that happen than let Maia blanket opponents.

Neither! Unless injuries.

Bisping is fighting Romero (maybe) unless GSP comes back and fights at MW or the elder Diaz.
Woodley is fighting Thompson again (maybe) unless GSP comes back at WW or mcgregor or the elder Diaz.

Jacare or Maia? Both are old and on their final runs. It'd be a shame if neither gets a chance at gold before they retire.
Wonderbread will get a third rematch with that ugly meathead Dana's approval.

Jacare should've had his shot already! I like both guys though, especially Maia. I'll be happy when he finally gets his shot

Bisping will fight Jacare first. Too many stars at WW, that will jump ahead of Maia.

what they are doing to Maia shows that this is more entertainment than sport. Maia deserves some hespect

UFC will make Maia fight Jacare at catchweight for the MOST SCREWED OVER OUT OF A TITLE SHOT title

And they will have it in like North Dakota on a fight pass card, instead of Brazil to screw them over more and claim how they are not draws

dana-white.jpg

It's absolute bullshit if Maia doesn't get the next title shot at WW.

And Jacare deserves the winner of Romero/Bisping

The UFC really is a mess these days.

I hope both guys get their title shots.

Jacare has been screwed multiple times by the UFC.
He won the fight against Yoel, and Yoel failed a drug test.
then he beat Vitor.

I can't say he is above Yoel after Yoel's victory over Weidman.
But he should be next (after Yoel).

Maia is the top guy, and IMO was ahead of WB.
Now WB had his chance, and I disagree he should get a rematch against TW.
But in any event, Maia should be next (after WB).

I wouldnt say that Jacare is on his final title run. Unfortunately, Maia probably is. To answer your question, I would say Maia IMO.

Back