Who honestly wins McGregor vs Poirier 2?

Your post post show the kind of ineptitude that large part of this forum has fallen to, pure subjective speculation based on hatred.

Cono hasn't won a fight in 3 years and hardly fought, while Dustin has been on a roll

Also Conor landed illegal fights in their first fight which led to the stoppage

I have pea head and I'm entitled to my opinion like anybody else

Dustin 3rd round easy fight!

I think I would have Dustin as a favorite due to activity and how much he's improved since their first fight at 145.

I think Dustin is a better fight for Conor than Gaethje or Ferguson, Dustin will fight Conor in mostly a pure striking match mainly with just punches. I think Gaethje's kicks and Ferguson's kickboxing and grappling give Conor more problems.

A motivated Conor wins pretty easily. People discount Conors talent because hes such a doosh.

Either way it's a tko. Conor could end him fast othereise the more durable dustin punishes in the late rds. Won't happen tho

I think Conor takes him out if he uses strong mental warfare once again. If not, I think Dustin outpaces him and gets a late finish

Cono hasn't won a fight in 3 years and hardly fought, while Dustin has been on a roll

Also Conor landed illegal fights in their first fight which led to the stoppage

I have pea head and I'm entitled to my opinion like anybody else

Dustin 3rd round easy fight!

But how will it happend? Your response seems to be purely based on emotion and no objective analysis. Why would Poirer smoke Conor? Maybe you can read my short analysis and state what you think is incorrect?

But how will it happend? Your response seems to be purely based on emotion and no objective analysis. Why would Poirer smoke Conor? Maybe you can read my short analysis and state what you think is incorrect?

How will it happen? lol

One guy has been actively fighting AND improving

The other has barley fought and been getting drunk/high and in constant bother with the police

Fighters that start to lose it, never really get it back.

Dustin was emotionally involved the last time

The same trash talk will not work this time.

In fact if Dustin has any sense he would be taking complete piss out of Conor now, as there is enough material to break that man.

Why are you posting from an alt account?

I think Dustin tkos him this time. They're different fighters from their first match and Dustin's boxing timing would be too much for Conor. He might get slept.

I much more a Porier fan than connor but he just doesn't have the defense to deal with conor. He gets rocked in nearly every fight and doesn't have great cage awareness as seen against Khabib. Conor backs him up against the cage and tkos him in the second.

How will it happen? lol

One guy has been actively fighting AND improving

The other has barley fought and been getting drunk/high and in constant bother with the police

Fighters that start to lose it, never really get it back.

Dustin was emotionally involved the last time

The same trash talk will not work this time.

In fact if Dustin has any sense he would be taking complete piss out of Conor now, as there is enough material to break that man.

Why are you posting from an alt account?

I think you're putting way to much stock into Conor's mindgames, maybe he can get into fighters head and give him an edge, but it isn't the primary reason he beat them. He beat them with far superior skills (mainly boxing), if you can't see that i don't know what to tell you. Conor's boxing skills is virtually unmatched by any other mma fighter. Alot of people gave him shit for the Mayweather fight (haters), but the fact is that he wasn't going all in for an early knockout, he actually boxed Mayweather for a solid 6-7 rounds (before gassing) without being close to embarrasing himself. I don't think there is a single other MMA-fighter who could box an undefeated boxing champ (GOAT contender) without looking like a total clown, but Conor did it.
You claiming that Dustin (who in their previous fight got KO'd within three strikes) would beat the absolute piss out of Conor is nothing more than speculation based on hatred. Maybe you get offended by that, but it's true.

None of these Conor-haters can answer because they know their opinion is 100% subjective bullcrap.

You are an example once again why this forum is such low quality. No analysis, just an empty statement.
You’re an example of someone who has too much time on his hands. How about I don’t want to spend my time analyzing MMA matchups on a forum? Ever thought about that?

Dustin hasn't really fixed his issue with southpaws yet, so as much as i hate to say it, I'd pick Conor, but I'd hope for Dustin to win.

Last edited:
If Porier makes it a MMA fight and scores some TD I give it to him 50-50

Back