Who honestly wins McGregor vs Poirier 2?

I dont think we would see that Conor anymore, i think we would end up with a close fight and Poirier actually finishes the job in the 4th, that boy doesnt quit or stop.

Dustin's hand-position is sloppy. His neck is skinny and his facial structure is fragile.
He got away with these deficits with the smaller, light-hitting Holloway ...
However, if he faces the sharpshooting, one-punch KO Conor again ... the flawed/fragile Dustin goes to sleep for the second time ... then retires for good.

Conor by KO/TKO within 2 rounds or Dustin by late sub. If it goes the distance, Conor via Nate 2 type stuff.

I know everyone on here hates mcgregor and refuse to think about him objectively, but let's honestly talk about this matchup. Assuming McGregor comes out of retirement and actually fights somebody, who wins? I can honestly see it going either way because McGregor is still an incredible striker and the reason khabib caught him was because khabib smartly tricked him into thinking he was gonna take him down while Dustin poirier has improved significantly since they last fought and has much more of a shot against McGregor. If we get the focused Conor McGregor who knocked out Aldo, Conor wins, but if we get the McGregor who is drunk out of his mind punching old men, Poirier wins.I can imagine Poirier winning by tko and I can also imagine McGregor winning, right now I feel like it's an even matchup, it really depends what McGregor we get fight day. At the end of the day, i still think McGregor would win because McGregors striking is just so high level but I wouldn't be shocked if McGregor comes into the fight out of shape and poirier makes him pay for it
do i need to be honest? or can i just pick a winner

Recent bouts considered the better question is, who dishonestly wins McGregor vs Poirier?

People don't want to hear it, but probably McGregor.

Unless you have the Iron Curtain chin of Khabib or a THChin Diaz, it's not a good idea to stand and box with McGregor for extended periods. Which is what Poirier wants to do.

McGregor, more than likely, wins by T/KO or outbox him to a decision.

Probably McGregor, but its honestly not a fight that really moves the needle for me. Not a fan of either guy though, so that probably plays into it. Lol

I'd be willing to bet on Dustin vs just about anyone at 155 aside from Tony and Khabib.

Id pick MacGregor. Dustin hasnt really evolved any imo. Conor might be a fat sloppy drunk at the moment but he knows how to get in shape and has been throwing the left regularly at the pubs.
Dustin is legit as it gets at 155. No version of Conor beats him there.

Poirer. Konor doesn't want to fight. Ducking.

How does poirier win easily

How does Conor win easily

I think among the top fighters a guy like Dustin is tailormade for Conor to shine against. Dustin is a striker who relies alot on his boxing and his handspeed, but his boxing is pretty rudimentary (relatively speaking). Rudimentary boxing with good handspeed normally shouldn't cause Conor too much trouble, whose timing and finesse is on another level. On top of that Dustin doesn't have the wrestling to take the fight to the mat, where he could possibly outgrapple Conor or atlest tired him out. He also hasn't showed the kind of durability of someone like Diaz. Conor turned Diaz's face into minced meat and knocked him down like four times, but Diaz's 'frankenstein'-level chin and great cardio (in addition to Diaz being a very skilled fighter) allowed him to keep coming forward, this caused Conor some problems due to his susceptibility of gassing.
I see alot of people shitting on Conor's performances against Diaz, but most of the fighters who have defeated Diaz have done so by wrestling/grapple-fucking him. Conor fought him where Diaz is strong.

My guess would be Conor TKO within 2 rounds.

Dustin has trouble with southpaws. Conor, MJ. Even Max was finding some success in the southpaw stance in their second fight.

I think Conor knocks him out again.

At 155, I give it to Poirier. At 145, Conor.

Dustin smashes that deviant EASILY in a rematch!

I guess 3rd round tko

Dustin smashes that deviant EASILY in a rematch!

I guess 3rd round tko

Your post post show the kind of ineptitude that large part of this forum has fallen to, pure subjective speculation based on hatred. It's abit sad.

Back