Who honestly wins McGregor vs Poirier 2?

Africa5876

The Last GenderBender (Usada approved)
Banned
Reaction score
I know everyone on here hates mcgregor and refuse to think about him objectively, but let's honestly talk about this matchup. Assuming McGregor comes out of retirement and actually fights somebody, who wins? I can honestly see it going either way because McGregor is still an incredible striker and the reason khabib caught him was because khabib smartly tricked him into thinking he was gonna take him down while Dustin poirier has improved significantly since they last fought and has much more of a shot against McGregor. If we get the focused Conor McGregor who knocked out Aldo, Conor wins, but if we get the McGregor who is drunk out of his mind punching old men, Poirier wins.I can imagine Poirier winning by tko and I can also imagine McGregor winning, right now I feel like it's an even matchup, it really depends what McGregor we get fight day. At the end of the day, i still think McGregor would win because McGregors striking is just so high level but I wouldn't be shocked if McGregor comes into the fight out of shape and poirier makes him pay for it

Last edited:
Peahead TKO's him in the 3rd in the rematch.

If he lets his emotions get the best of him, and Conor actually prepares, Dustin is gonna end up like Alvarez.

Id pick MacGregor. Dustin hasnt really evolved any imo. Conor might be a fat sloppy drunk at the moment but he knows how to get in shape and has been throwing the left regularly at the pubs.

Poirier, quite easily. It wouldn't be close.

Depends if Conor takes his camp seriously. But Conor should most likely win this if he is fully focused. He matches up way better with Dustin than with Gaethje.
It wont be as quick as the first fight though.

I know everyone on here hates mcgregor and refuse to think about him objectively, but let's honestly talk about this matchup. Assuming McGregor comes out of retirement and actually fights somebody, who wins? I can honestly see it going either way because McGregor is still an incredible striker and the reason khabib caught him was because khabib smartly tricked him into thinking he was gonna take him down while Dustin poirier has improved significantly since they last fought and has much more of a shot against McGregor. If we get the focused Conor McGregor who knocked out Also, Conor wins, but if we get the McGregor who is drunk out of his mind punching old men, Poirier wins.I can imagine Poirier winning by tko and I can also imagine McGregor winning, right now I feel like it's an even matchup, it really depends what McGregor we get fight day. At the end of the day, i still think McGregor would win because McGregors striking is just so high level but I wouldn't be shocked if McGregor comes into the fight out of shape and poirier makes him pay for it

Conor would make it look real easy.

I think Conor would finish Poirer under two rounds.

Both will never sniff a title again in their life if we're being honest.

Conor's dumbass wins that fight 100%
he beats Gaethje too since he refuses to use his wrestling and only brawls sloppily.

I'd favor Conor, but would expect it to be more competitive than the first time around.

Main reason being: Conor's still in Dustin's head. We'd see a return of Cletus and everything and it would be all over before it even started.

I can't stand Conor but I think he would beat Poirier unless he came in completely out of shape and his skill set had deteriorated. Say what you will about Conor the guy is a very slick striker and unless Poirier has developed a way stronger grappling game I think Conor sleeps him again.

There's gonna be a lot of people saying Dustin just because he's more well liked, but Conor would most likely finish him again.

Back