who here's blown their fingers off with Fireworks?

I never blew any fingers off but there were lots of close calls.

when I was about 10 years old I was into rockets. I would build them and launch them into the air with my little green army men taped to the rocket. One time I got this really cool idea of taking out all the powder from about 20 "D" size rocket engines and put it into a metal ammo box I found at Camp Pendleton Marine Base. I had the box between my legs with the top open and threw a match in. Luckily I laid back as I threw the match in and I only got my bangs, eye brows and lashes singed off.

It was fun telling my mom and dad how it happened.

Nah', just your typical roman candle fights. I took a shot off the forehead once. It was really close to my eye, so.....badass?

Didn't lose any fingers or anything like that but one time in Mexico, it was New Years and my uncle gave me some sort of firework. I saw that everyone around me was using one of those fireworks that you hold on to until it burns out (I have no idea what those are called). So I light it up and hold on to it and then BOOM. Turned out to be a generic firecracker and that fucker popped right on my three main fingers. It felt like someone stomped on them full force and ringing in my ears for 10 minutes. It was nothing bad at all but I still get ridiculed for it every now and then lol.

Went to grade school with a kid that almost lost his penis after his sister dropped a string of lady fingers down his pants. He ended up in the ER with 2nd and 3rd degree burns on his upper legs and groin area.

The guy has 3 kids now, so I would assume everything works, but my GF knows a girl that dated him as an adult that said she refused to give him head because his D looked like a science experiment :icon_sad:

yeah I dated this bird that was always going down on me so she wanted the favor returned.....I'm as alpha as it gets..... but it was just one big ass afro puff man. she could've used some type of roman candle/sparkler groin region accident to burn that hair off like the cleansing effect that a brush fire has on the land.

Only digit removal accident I can think of is a guy I went to school with. He lost one trying to hook up a trailer. Somehow he got his finger under the receiver when dropping it onto the ball.

Damn, how hard is it to light the thing and run? Ya'll need to get back to the gym

Nah, only my head.

1431114654163272.gif

I had a friend in high school order a book about how to make homemade bombs.

He blew off all 4 of his fingers and only his thumb remained. One of his fingers apparently stuck into the wall due to the force. Pretty gross.

Thread title gave me serious lulz. Jack Handy Jr., thanks.

I haven't seen firecrackers being sold since the 80's.
They are illegal in all 50 states of America.
R.I.P BlackCats

Bobby b my brutha from another mother!!

Sup, mang? Gotta say, this thread idea is outstanding. Will keep up with this thread, with interest. Already a couple WTF's. Good work, as per your usual.

He blew off all 4 of his fingers and only his thumb remained. One of his fingers apparently stuck into the wall due to the force. Pretty gross.

There was a Punisher ARMORY series from marvel back in the early nineties where Frank Castle would detail all of his new Weapons and gear. if mem serves he had one where you drill a hole in a light bulb or flood light fill it with alcohol and Vaseline and you get an awesome napalm light bulb bomb when the Kingpin's or HYDRAS forces come barging in....just thought I'd share.

I knew someone in school who had a similar book.

Those people were referred to as weirdos back in my day.

Only the real losers in high school sat home alone with a homemade bomb book.

I haven't seen firecrackers being sold since the 80's.
They are illegal in all 50 states of America.
R.I.P BlackCats

uuuuuuuuuhhhh.....wat?

I knew someone in school who had a similar book.

Those people were referred to as weirdos back in my day.

Only the real losers in high school sat home alone with a homemade bomb book.

He was definitely a loner. He tagged along with another friend of ours so just hung out by association. But nobody had any idea he was doing this stuff.

my dad had this friend that drilled a hole in a gigantic rock and put in gun powder. as he was trying to fill up the hole, the friction caused a spark and the entire rock exploded. he lost his right arm, and one of the pieces of rock hit his left eye, and is now blind in that eye.

Back