who here lives in ontario?

Maybe if I win the lottery and can afford a bush plane.

Absolutely. I'd love to get one of those converted sea can homes and fly it up there onto a nice piece of land.

Temiskaming Shores has some great fishing also. I would suggest Kenora or Thunder Bay although it's a big mission to get there.

When I was much younger I did a three week canoeing/portaging trip up North of Thunder bay, would love to go back. Also quite like Temiskasing the one time I went through tere.

i live in QC, the better ON

Maybe if I win the lottery and can afford a bush plane.

Take the Polar Bear Express that's what I did.

My favorite fishing on Simcoe would be the ice out perchin up near Orillia. There's a little island called grape island about 5 minutes from the launch. No need to go any further then that. Memories.

Big Chief Island is the tits too. Lake Couchiching has good Ice Fishing too. Oh and don't actually come to Orillia. It sucks here. Unless you want to take pictures of the Samuel De Champlain Statue, Old Canons and some of the Totem poles. Oh and we got the Opera House that's about it.

Absolutely. I'd love to get one of those converted sea can homes and fly it up there onto a nice piece of land.

Northern Ontario is my retirement plan. Buy a hunting lot in an unorganized township and build a log home on it.

In the summer, go to Ipperwash Beach. Very cool place.

I grew up in Point Edward myself, which is basically Sarnia.

Is that where that giant lime mountain is east of the city off the hwy? or is that further north of the 101? I can't remember exactly.

I don't remember a lime mountain but I only lived there for about half a year and that was 25 years ago.

Take the Polar Bear Express that's what I did.

Big Chief Island is the tits too. Lake Couchiching has good Ice Fishing too. Oh and don't actually come to Orillia. It sucks here. Unless you want to take pictures of the Samuel De Champlain Statue, Old Canons and some of the Totem poles. Oh and we got the Opera House that's about it.

Oh opps, yeah I mean the fishing in Orillia stinks.... DONT EVER GO THERE!! :)

Ontario is bigger than most European countries- which part you in brah? To be honest though, there is isn't a whole lot North of the Toronto region other than National parks. Highly suggest Algonquin National park and also Killarney. Both beautiful.

*edit

Sorry man, it's obviously too early. Missed the whole Niagara part. ughh

Last edited:
buy your beer in buffalo or niagara falls ny

Wasaga Beach can be fun too but that is a bit of a younger hotspot. Lots of pure madness goes on there on long weekends.

There's always some good scenery there.
wasaga059jpg.jpeg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpeg

avoid brampton and scarborough like the plague

Wasaga Beach can be fun too but that is a bit of a younger hotspot. Lots of pure madness goes on there on long weekends.

maybe in 2004 that place is done all the beach bars were shut down last summer

Do you like hiking? Great hiking all along the Bruce Trail.

If you can make it to Bruce Peninsula Park in Tobermory or Killarney, they are both absolutely breathtaking spots. Each are probably about a 6 hour drive from Niagara, but well worth it.

I am not a big sports guy, but even I have fun at Toronto Rock lacrosse games.

Wasaga. May as well call it woodbridge North. Nothing but jersey shore guidos.

Wasaga. May as well call it woodbridge North. Nothing but jersey shore guidos.

I was trying to be nice by calling it a younger hotspot lol. It's been a heck of a long time since I've been there but I always had fun and I am definitely not from "Woodabridgea"

Back