Who here is in the no-can-have-gun club?

I'm in Canada so I'm probably pushing it with my modded garden hose tbh. Shit could probably take an eye out though tbf

As a general rule, I agree with you. But it is possible for men to be charged with DV without laying a hand one anyone. One instance I think of offhand was a girl my wife used to work with. Her and her husband were fighting, for whatever reason she called 911 but hung up. Of course the police chowed up, and even though she told them nothing happened, her husband was charged with DV.
This was her story, not his. So I'm assuming it's true. You would know better than me if this is at all common.
A charge and a conviction are two different things. I'm sure it sucks to have a DV charge/arrest on your rap sheet, but if you weren't convicted, it should never be used against you for employment and things of that nature.

Man I am not interested in the fuckin' idiots who can carry and brag about their clean records and guns they own.

I want the fuckin' criminals who can't own legally to post in here...

stick to the topic you losers!

btw - I also have a clean record and own.. :p

I haven't been allowed to own a handgun since 1997.
Not because I'm a criminal scumbag but because I live in a sensible country that banned them after a man failed to kill Andy Murray but did manage to kill a lot of other children with a hand gun at his school. 16 5 and 6 year olds + 1 teacher.
I could get a shotgun or hunting rifle but it'd need a background check, license and a home visit but as I live in London there's nothing to hunt if I wanted to and I don't.

I can have as many as I want or need, but my penis works fine and is over 3 inches so I never really was I interested in guns
If you think that’s why people have guns you shouldn’t have a gun.

I've got couple dozen. Everything from an Ak47 to a Mosin Nagant to a 12 gauge coach gun, and everything in between. I also in Texas where this normal.

I had to recently renew my licence which I was worried about as I have a mild history of depression and anxiety though no criminal record but given the all clear from the doctor and they didn't even question it.

i live in NYC, so pretty much everyone in the city cannot own a firearm.
except for police and criminals, and the individuals who are both.

we need a felon and homeless ground on sherdog apparently based on how many of these threads pop up. also an alcoholic forum and degenerate gambler forum lol

I can have as many as I want or need, but my penis works fine and is over 3 inches so I never really was I interested in guns

Cool!

You should move to a major city and put a big sign in front of your place stating the fact that you aren't armed

I'm an LEO, and have been for almost 15 years. In 15 years, working the streets, in prisons, jails, detention centers, etc., I've yet to meet a convict who'll admit they're guilty of the crime they were convicted.
I took keys out of a woman's hand who said she was going to drive off a bridge. I threw them in a bush. She was highly bi-polar, and she called the police every other week until they finally started talking to the kids and arresting her. The 13 year old neighbor girl across the street lied and said I slapped her, but even the angry woman who ran to call the cops because I threw the keys in a bush didn't lie with her, and said that didn't happen. She gave my kids PTSD with her weekly freak-outs, and being that her family is Albanian/seb mix from Montenegro it was more important that they cover for her than they tell her to take a little pill that could have saved my oldest sons brain from her insane freak-outs, which she now has with my daughters about every 10 days because I'm not around. The kids all know she's bi-polar now, but the damage was done.

I've been a clean, decent person for 19 years, but I have a BS record. I would 100% not lie about it here. I don't lie. Not one word I said isn't true. I know for a fact you have done more illegal shit than I have in the last 19 years, because I haven't done any. I might have taken a salad dressing from meijer a couple times when they first started charging for them when you bought a ready salad, because I couldn't believe they would sell salads without a little dressing with them. That's it. The woman would lose her mind completely if I told her to "calm down" or "stop hurting the kids brains," and it took the local suburban hero task force a little too long to realize reality. They eventually did.

I am fine with folks owning guns assuming they pass a background check and take at minimum a 1 day safety class.

As a general rule, I agree with you. But it is possible for men to be charged with DV without laying a hand one anyone. One instance I think of offhand was a girl my wife used to work with. Her and her husband were fighting, for whatever reason she called 911 but hung up. Of course the police chowed up, and even though she told them nothing happened, her husband was charged with DV.
This was her story, not his. So I'm assuming it's true. You would know better than me if this is at all common.
I did what a cop on scene would have done.. She said she was going to drive off a bridge, so I took the keys out of her hand. I should not have plead. I figured I would get it expunged, but then the county next door made expired tabs a misdemeanor for like 3 months, and I was 10 days late and got one. With what I had from when I was 17-20, probably no expungement.

With prosecutorial zealotry (I've witnessed it from very close) what that dude said is pretty iffy... Although while locked up for a few days I have to admit there was some serious denying going on.

I am fine with folks owning guns assuming they pass a background check and take at minimum a 1 day safety class.

I live in Arizona which is a constitutional carry state so that means there's no background check, no safety training & no permit required. I could carry my weapon pretty much anywhere I wanted if I chose to do so. Which is bizarre to me having come from New York which has some of the most stringent gun laws in the nation.
Before my father in law gave me my Glock he made me spend a couple of days with him while he trained me in gun safety. Then, he took my wife & me to the gun range where my wife proceeded to kick my ass. But, I was satisfied with my mediocre results since it was my first time shooting a handgun. After which he gave me my weapon. Which I promptly locked up in a safe area that I could access quickly.
Why don't I choose to carry my gun?
Probably because I just don't feel that it's necessary because, again, we live in a low crime area & we don't frequent places where one gun much less two would ever be needed. Besides, my wife always has her .38 in her handbag. So there's that.
I got a really cool looking Alien Gear holster for my birthday back in October but I haven't used it outside of our house yet. When will I do so? Whenever we go somewhere where I feel it there's a chance we might need it, I suppose.

I haven't been allowed to own a handgun since 1997.
Not because I'm a criminal scumbag but because I live in a sensible country that banned them after a man failed to kill Andy Murray but did manage to kill a lot of other children with a hand gun at his school. 16 5 and 6 year olds + 1 teacher.
I could get a shotgun or hunting rifle but it'd need a background check, license and a home visit but as I live in London there's nothing to hunt if I wanted to and I don't.
149 people stabbed to death last year in London. Isn't it time the sensible UK government banned knives?

I have a gun that's always cocked & loaded. except I don't check boxes - I fill them in.

Back