Who here is in the no-can-have-gun club?

F1980

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Who here also not allowed to own a gun and gotta check a certain box when filling out a job application form?

If you're checking out her box she probably won't hire you bro.

I'm an upstanding citizen but I tell signature gatherers I can't vote.

It's almost impossible for anyone outside of LE to get a gun here but I do fall into one of the exceptions. I almost got one years ago but my live in GF at the time said I was "unbalanced" and didn't want it in the house.

:rustled:

I'm Canadian so, except hunting riffle, forget it.

But no, My record is clean.

I have an 11 year old misd. DV that I shouldn't have. I still have shotguns in the house for protection, however. They're "not mine."

I can have as many as I want or need, but my penis works fine and is over 3 inches so I never really was I interested in guns

I want a gun bad, but I have to keep myself from buying one. Not that I am anymore, but I’ve had some dark times where if I did have a gun I worry about being tempted to use it on myself. Not that I would but it’s that weird thing they call the ‘the call of the void’ like when you are driving and have the thought of swerving the steering whee. Always an intrusive thought. Same reason I keep my shotguns and rifles up at the parents place for when I hunt.

I have an 11 year old misd. DV that I shouldn't have. I still have shotguns in the house for protection, however. They're "not mine."
I'm an LEO, and have been for almost 15 years. In 15 years, working the streets, in prisons, jails, detention centers, etc., I've yet to meet a convict who'll admit they're guilty of the crime they were convicted.

i travel every few weeks, so its pretty much impossible for me to carry.

if i could, id carry a gun with me everywhere.

I hunt and i have a clean record. I own a shotgun and a rifle, and i don't need a handgun.

I've got a spotless record with only a couple of arrests & no convictions of any kind.
And, yes, I own a Glock 26 Gen4 for home protection. Which was something that my father in law asked me to have in the house in order to protect his daughter. Which is somewhat odd because she's got a .38 of her own & she's a much better shot than I am but he's very much into home security & firearms so I agreed out of respect for his wishes. After all, he did buy us our house as a wedding gift so I felt obligated to acquiesce on the "gun thing".
What makes it ironic though is we live outside of a city with a very low crime rate in a private community with excellent security so the chances are minuscule that we'd ever need them.

I'm Canadian so, except hunting riffle, forget it.

But no, My record is clean.
You can get a restricted licence pretty easily. I don't know why you would though unless you belong to a club.
Funny thing is I was in the reserves for 15 years and was an RSO. I'd have to go get a licence for the .22 LR I want, so I can't be bothered. I would never go restricted though as I got the "shooting big guns" out of my system. Hand guns are crap too... I'm a crack shot with a rifle but hand guns is a totally different story.

I've got a spotless record with only a couple of arrests & no convictions of any kind.
And, yes, I own a Glock 26 Gen4 for home protection. Which was something that my father in law asked me to have in the house in order to protect his daughter. Which is somewhat odd because she's got a .38 of her own & she's a much better shot than I am but he's very much into home security & firearms so I agreed out of respect for his wishes. After all, he did buy us our house as a wedding gift so I felt obligated to acquiesce on the "gun thing".
What makes it ironic though is we live outside of a city with a very low crime rate in a private community with excellent security so the chances are minuscule that we'd ever need them.
Zombies dont care about crime rates.

I have quite a few. I've been selling them off though as I dont shoot much anymore.

I can have all the guns I want.

Just not allowed to own ammo!
<{Joewithit}>

No record.

We have two Sig Sauer 226’s

22843-20044680.jpg

Take them down the range every two weeks for some fun.

Have them in locked boxes because we also have a child.

I'm an LEO, and have been for almost 15 years. In 15 years, working the streets, in prisons, jails, detention centers, etc., I've yet to meet a convict who'll admit they're guilty of the crime they were convicted.
As a general rule, I agree with you. But it is possible for men to be charged with DV without laying a hand one anyone. One instance I think of offhand was a girl my wife used to work with. Her and her husband were fighting, for whatever reason she called 911 but hung up. Of course the police chowed up, and even though she told them nothing happened, her husband was charged with DV.
This was her story, not his. So I'm assuming it's true. You would know better than me if this is at all common.

Back