Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Watching Stand By Me this morning and this picture pops up in my Facebook Memories at the same time, what a cowinkydink, got me on a serious deep thought reminiscing trip now
1991, 14 years old, freshman year of high school, dont know it yet but I'm about to have the best summer of my life...

1991.jpg

Last edited:
Watching Stand By Me this morning and this picture pops up in my Facebook Memories at the same time, what a cowinkydink, got me on a serious deep thought reminiscing trip now
1991, 14 years old, freshman year of high school, dont know it yet but I'm about to have the best summer of my life...

View attachment 943552

Stand by me is an absolute classic.
Looking good in that pic btw brother.

View attachment 943552
That smile is generational

View attachment 943552

Y'all look like a rap group.

View attachment 943552
This was a time where fresh white sneakers weren't considered dad shoes. I bought these diadora white sneakers the other day. I thought I was being fly until this girl hit me with the those are dad shoes.

F4T3HRq.jpg

From my trip to Mt. Rainer last week

Actual brother? Regardless, nice evening I'm sure :)

Same dad

Was a really fun night with about 40-50 extended family members, some I havent seen in decades
Its nice to get together at these impromptu reunions every once in awhile, but all the drama and drunken angry "fires" I personally had to put out last night also reminded why we dont see each other that often hahaha
Aint no grudge like a generations deep family grudge lol

Same dad

Was a really fun night with about 40-50 extended family members, some I havent seen in decades
Its nice to get together at these impromptu reunions every once in awhile, but all the drama and drunken angry "fires" I personally had to put out last night also reminded why we dont see each other that often hahaha
Aint no grudge like a generations deep family grudge lol
Haha take the pleasant win and shelve why you won't do it again for 20 years.

Back